Ronniesaurus

Why does it bother you what I say when, as I've just pointed out, I'm not even on 99% of threads. Why not go and read them and put me on ignore?

You dont bother me just bore me.... Same post over and over just worded differently.

I think everybody would like a bigger stadium and be able to fill it but it aint happening... You have valid points about why the decrease from 16k at BP to 12K at failsworth but when you had the opportunity to ask these questions at the Q+A you didnt want turn up saying that everybody else will tell you what was said ...... You could have had your questions answered by SC and like the answers or not at least you would have known... Instead you ask the same questions on here week in week out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont bother me just bore me.... Same post over and over just worded differently.

I think everybody would like a bigger stadium and be able to fill it but it aint happening... You have valid points about why the decrease from 16k at BP to 12K at failsworth but when you had the opportunity to ask these questions at the Q+A you didnt want turn up saying that everybody else will tell you what was said ...... You could have had your questions answered by SC and like the answers or not at least you would have known... Instead you ask the same questions on here week in week out.

Funny how I get accused of being repetitive when I'm the one who has to answer the same points over and over.

Hopefully for the last time: asking questions at a stitched-up forum alters nowt. As you've said yourself: we're having this stadium-and the kind of future the small capacity implies-no matter who does or doesn't want it. The fact that such a forum has taken place has nno bearing whatsoever on what can or can't be discussed here.

Now either put me on ignore or change the record. There's a good lad.

Funny how I get accused of being repetitive when I'm the one who has to answer the same points over and over.

Hopefully for the last time: asking questions at a stitched-up forum alters nowt. As you've said yourself: we're having this stadium-and the kind of future the small capacity implies-no matter who does or doesn't want it. The fact that such a forum has taken place has nno bearing whatsoever on what can or can't be discussed here.

Now either put me on ignore or change the record. There's a good lad.

Take your own advise grandad

Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it, let’s do it, let’s build a small stadium which will never be expanded because it’s size indicates that we have no ambition to ever move beyond the level that such a stadium is reflective of, namely that of a perpetually lower league club.

Birds do it, bees do it, even educated fleas do it, let’s do it, let’s build a small stadium which will never be expanded because it’s size indicates that we have no ambition to ever move beyond the level that such a stadium is reflective of, namely that of a perpetually lower league club.

:lol: liked that B)

Off the topic of camp Broadway hits, I actually have some genuine inside knowledge here, it turns out that Rotherham’s captain, Sharpes, only found out that Ronnie was binning him from Tranmere when he was on his holidays and someone who had heard about it on the radio passed the news on. Not possibly Mr Moore’s biggest fan I gather.

Off the topic of camp Broadway hits, I actually have some genuine inside knowledge here, it turns out that Rotherham’s captain, Sharpes, only found out that Ronnie was binning him from Tranmere when he was on his holidays and someone who had heard about it on the radio passed the news on. Not possibly Mr Moore’s biggest fan I gather.

Does he have a biggest Any fans?.... :grin: