MK Dons

Forget how many they will bring.The more important question is,how many of our own fans will turn up.

We could easily have a crowd below 4,000 :shock:

I think that is definate... Shame really but Tuesday night against MK dons wont attract to many of the stay aways...

Yeovil on Saturday is a family day i read in the programme... Wonder how many more than usual we will have for this?

As of 4PM today 108 were sold, we usually have around 50 - 100 that pay on the night so it should be between 150 and 200 that make the way up tomorrow. I would go but I've recently moved to University at Plymouth making this one impossible. Against Leeds we played extremely well and even with 10 men were by far the better side. We do have a problem with strikers though, with Easter out injured, Wilbraham not fully fit yet and Baldock away at the U20's world cup leaving only Jabo Ibehre as completely fit and available to play. Today we signed Dean Morgan on a non - contract basis but I cannot see him starting a day after signing when we already have Jabo and Wilbraham (who while not fully fit still played 60 minutes against Leeds on saturday).

Could be quite a lot on the basis it may be their last chance to visit Boundary Park.

We get promoted this season and they stay down By the time they get to play us again we're in Stadio Failsworth.

Simples.

I can't see anyone making an effort to travel 200 miles on a Tuesday night just because they may never be able to do it again.