M K Dons and Officials are in trouble

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...makes you think...

You know what, if you weren't such a smug self-satisfied :censored: maybe fewer of us would end up "getting personal" ?

I would absolutely love the opportunity to arise for you to run the club single-handedly for a week, a month, a season, seeing as you constantly put yourself forward as the corporate expert and business guru with all the answers.

Edited by garcon

You know what, if you weren't such a smug self-satisfied **** maybe fewer of us would end up "getting personal" ?

I would absolutely love the opportunity to arise for you to run the club single-handedly for a week, a month, a season, seeing as you constantly put yourself forward as the corporate expert and business guru with all the answers.

Dont think there is any need to call me a ****...

I have an opinion... Take it or leave it...

If this is a whoosh D_S fair do's - you've reeled me in, however I see Cantona as a great footballer in his time. I'm sure you'll agree, credit where credit is due...

Eric might have said: When the seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think fish will be hooked by the thread.

No whoosh, great footballer who went too far.

Whoa, whoa, whoa....calm down mate....

Edited.

He is though. <_<

I just think he might suddenly realise he didn't have all the answers after all if he was suddenly somehow handed the reigns.

Still, I suppose I probably thought I had all the answers when I was an IT contractor with my own "company" at his age.

You know it all don't you garcon....

No, I'm old enough and wise enough to know I don't know it all. And as I get older I get less tolerant of those whipper snappers who think they do.

Anyway, enough.

Been a :censored: day at work, not that that's an excuse.

No, I'm old enough and wise enough to know I don't know it all. And as I get older I get less tolerant of those whipper snappers who think they do.

Anyway, enough.

Been a :censored: day at work, not that that's an excuse.

How about I send my opinion for your approval before posting ?

I will continue to post what my opinion is... If you don't like that can I suggest you ignore me or respond in a constructive manner.

Clearly you age has not taught you that to offend people verbally and to get personal is not nice... Hey, I am just a whipper snapper though, what do I know...

Maybe we could put a age restriction on the site or maybe let garcon vet all the users ?

You seem to think that your age should make a difference...give your opinion a higher status or something...

Edited by oafc0000

The MK website only shows three subs on the report but four on the stats.

Though as mentioned above, there were 3,500 people there last night plus the Latics players and management. Either the BBC has made a mistake, or you're all a bunch of unobservant idiots.

I reckon it's 50/50 :wink:

shouldnt the referee have spotted it and not allowed the last sub on. isnt he supposed to make notes of the subs in his book. :shock:

My hunch was based on the idea that the news sites (possibly all using the same source) had it wrong and everyone seemed to have picked it up from that, plus my mate at the game keeps a statistical sheet of chances, cards, subs etc etc and had only recorded 3.

But looking at the OS match report among other places, it seems this may be true!

Twas only a hunch... I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again! :wink:

plus my mate :lol: