M K Dons and Officials are in trouble

I dont know if anybody else picked this up last night, but MK Dons used FOUR substitutes last night - and the fourth was the one who crossed the ball for their goal!

I e-mailed the club earlier to point this out, and Gordon has just replied with the following :

"Yes …you are correct and the *hit has hit the fan here!!!!

The officials are in trouble on this one

You are the first one to spot it!

Cheers

Gordon."

What would have happened if they had equalised i wonder!!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know if anybody else picked this up last night, but MK Dons used FOUR substitutes last night - and the fourth was the one who crossed the ball for their goal!

I e-mailed the club earlier to point this out, and Gordon has just replied with the following :

"Yes …you are correct and the *hit has hit the fan here!!!!

The officials are in trouble on this one

You are the first one to spot it!

Cheers

Gordon."

What would have happened if they had equalised i wonder!!

Surely the result should stand at 2-0? That goal could make all the difference!

Surely the result should stand at 2-0? That goal could make all the difference!

Jemal Johnson came on

Diving Bastard Dean Morgan came on

Partridge crossed for the goal

Now I'm sure i've read Danny Swailes' name too, now he was listed on the bench - if he did come on then they did indeed field four subs! :shock:

I did not get home from London to Kent from work, before you shoot me down for not being there, but there were 4,000 hard core fans 36 professional palyers and 3 officials, and officials from the clubs, 4 commentators for the radios, how come no one said anything at the time!! :grin:

I'm going to go on a hunch here and suggest that ajw65 might suddenly feel a little nervous if I said I was just going to give Gordon a quick call to confirm his story.

Just a hunch though, like I said.

Do whatever you like garcon - his reply above is word for word pal!

i have also e-mailed the football league but am awaiting their reply!!

The MK website only shows three subs on the report but four on the stats.

Though as mentioned above, there were 3,500 people there last night plus the Latics players and management. Either the BBC has made a mistake, or you're all a bunch of unobservant idiots.

I reckon it's 50/50 :wink:

Do whatever you like garcon - his reply above is word for word pal!

i have also e-mailed the football league but am awaiting their reply!!

My hunch was based on the idea that the news sites (possibly all using the same source) had it wrong and everyone seemed to have picked it up from that, plus my mate at the game keeps a statistical sheet of chances, cards, subs etc etc and had only recorded 3.

But looking at the OS match report among other places, it seems this may be true!

Twas only a hunch... I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again! :wink:

The MK website only shows three subs on the report but four on the stats.

Though as mentioned above, there were 3,500 people there last night plus the Latics players and management. Either the BBC has made a mistake, or you're all a bunch of unobservant idiots.

I reckon it's 50/50 :wink:

Most of us were engrossed in a cracking match - although I'm surprised the mainstanders didn't twig! Pisspoor officiating if this proves to be the case almost as bad as Tranmere making the sub when they had someone sent off a few years back!

Sky Sports also has them listed as using 4:

<a href="http://www.skysports.com/football/match_facts/0,19762,11065_3149684,00.html" target="_blank">http://www.skysports.com/football/match_fa...3149684,00.html</a>

That would be the same sky sports that listed us as leading 3-0 at 1 point last night then :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

I did not get home from London to Kent from work, before you shoot me down for not being there, but there were 4,000 hard core fans 36 professional palyers and 3 officials, and officials from the clubs, 4 commentators for the radios, how come no one said anything at the time!! :grin:

Not to mention Paul Ince....

That would be the same sky sports that listed us as leading 3-0 at 1 point last night then :wink:

Cheers,

Harry

As did the BBC.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/e...v_2/8270963.stm

The way I see it, MK Dons are scum. Even if it is shown that they didn't make 4 subs, the FA and League should throw the book at them anyway.