M K Dons and Officials are in trouble

As Prozac posted, the Franchise OS match report said there wee three subs with Carrington unused. However, if you look at the line-ups section in the box on the right of the screen, and scrll down it shows that Carrington replaced Howell in 63rd min and then was replaced by Partirdige in 86th min, totalling four subs used.

http://www.mkdons.com/page/MatchReport/0,,...0~47649,00.html

Just in case that gets amended to destroy the evidence, I’ve taken a picture of the screen.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As Prozac posted, the Franchise OS match report said there wee three subs with Carrington unused. However, if you look at the line-ups section in the box on the right of the screen, and scrll down it shows that Carrington replaced Howell in 63rd min and then was replaced by Partirdige in 86th min, totalling four subs used.

Just in case that gets amended to destroy the evidence, I’ve taken a picture of the screen.

Mongs not worried...

I get the impression that The Press Association control that element regarding the stats, as they probably do with Sky Sports, BBC and so forth for score and stats updates.

I get the impression that The Press Association control that element regarding the stats, as they probably do with Sky Sports, BBC and so forth for score and stats updates.

yes i agree - but for big gordon and alan hardy to have e-mailed the football league asking for answers - there must be something in it!!

i mean - they could have put this to bed themselves by looking at the club video!!

...they could have put this to bed themselves by looking at the club video!!

Exactly. A big red flag went up when I read that Big Gord was on the case - if they start emailing the FA about this so-called incident then more fool them. It's no coincidence that the info from the PA has affected several big news sites, and that nobody can remember this happening last night.

I seriously doubt any emails will be sent anywhere just to avoid embarrassment.

The Gob (Ince) wasn't on the touch line second half.

Somebody told me the ref had banished him to the stands for the second half ??

He was indeed banished to the stands for the 2nd half and appeared in the directors box in the second half where he spent most of the time on the phone and the assistant manager on the touch line spent time on the phone too How legit is that to be able to communicate with the bench once you are banished to the stands anyone know? I'm sure mourinho got in trouble for that a few seasons ago for chelsea in the champions league?

He was indeed banished to the stands for the 2nd half and appeared in the directors box in the second half where he spent most of the time on the phone and the assistant manager on the touch line spent time on the phone too How legit is that to be able to communicate with the bench once you are banished to the stands anyone know? I'm sure mourinho got in trouble for that a few seasons ago for chelsea in the champions league?

He did that, if I remember correctly they were 2 way radios.

God forbid they should change it to reflect what actually happened.

MK Dons - edited article (now showing Carrington as unused)

Seems they have changed it.....

HOWEVER !

If you check the line-up on the right hand side (click the tab) it shows that Carrington did have some time as a used sub and was replaced by Partrige.

If he wasn't then who exactly came on for Howell on the 63rd minute..........?!?!

So, we still don't know who is right or wrong, what will happen if anything and whether Big Gordon was talking about this or something in his personal life.

Can't wait for this to be cleared up but I do love a conspiracy theory.

reason for edit - i confused myself as much as the officials

Edited by Daboke

MK Dons - edited article (now showing Carrington as unused)

Seems they have changed it.....

HOWEVER !

If you check the line-up on the right hand side (click the tab) it shows that Carrington did have some time as a used sub and was replaced by Partrige.

If he wasn't then who exactly came on for Howell on the 63rd minute..........?!?!

So, we still don't know who is right or wrong, what will happen if anything and whether Big Gordon was talking about this or something in his personal life.

Can't wait for this to be cleared up but I do love a conspiracy theory.

reason for edit - i confused myself as much as the officials

Partridge replaced Howell

i cant see the 4th official making an horrendous blooper like that

That's as likely as a top referee booking a player 3 times in a world cup match.

Cannot remember whether it was 3 or 4 substitutions - but most (all?) of the theory is based upon evidence from web-sites / press information etc. rather than the actual memory of the game.

Its much more likely to be an error in reporting.

Seems even their own official MK Dons website is confused, the match report has the following team

MK Dons (4-4-2): Gueret; Doumbe, Powell (Morgan 73), McCracken, Lewington ©; Gleeson, Howell (Partridge 63), Leven, Chadwick (Johnson 36); Ibehre, Wilbraham.

Subs not used: Searle, Carrington, Davis, Swailes.

Then you pan over to the Match Information section and the Line Ups and they contradict themselves

Milton Keynes Dons

Team Line Ups :

Willy Gueret

Mathias Doumbe

David McCracken

73 Darren Powell

Dean Lewington

63 Luke Howell

Stephen Gleeson

Peter Leven

36 Luke Chadwick

Aaron Wilbraham

Jabo Ibehre

Subs

73 Dean Morgan

Stuart Searle

36 Jemal Johnson

63/86 Mark Carrington

Danny Swailes

Sol Davis

86 Richie Partridge

:huh: It is all very confusing for sure :shock:

I dont know if anybody else picked this up last night, but MK Dons used FOUR substitutes last night - and the fourth was the one who crossed the ball for their goal!

I e-mailed the club earlier to point this out, and Gordon has just replied with the following :

"Yes …you are correct and the *hit has hit the fan here!!!!

The officials are in trouble on this one

You are the first one to spot it!

Cheers

Gordon."

What would have happened if they had equalised i wonder!!

Any more developments on this??

BTW - Its not that i dont believe you but what is the club replying to fans emails with opening sentences of " *hit has hit the fan here"... Dont think you would get this as an opening reply at Chelsea or Man utd :grin:

Edited by NIKI1234

I dont know if anybody else picked this up last night, but MK Dons used FOUR substitutes last night - and the fourth was the one who crossed the ball for their goal!

I e-mailed the club earlier to point this out, and Gordon has just replied with the following :

"Yes …you are correct and the *hit has hit the fan here!!!!

The officials are in trouble on this one

You are the first one to spot it!

Cheers

Gordon."

What would have happened if they had equalised i wonder!!

I see our club is professional as ever...

Any more developments on this??

BTW - Its not that i dont believe you but what is the club replying to fans emails with opening sentences of " *hit has hit the fan here"... Dont think you would get this as an opening reply at Chelsea or Man utd :grin:

Wasn't it at Selhurst Park where ManUre's :censored: hit the fan?

BTW - Its not that i dont believe you but what is the club replying to fans emails...

Did anyone see an email? Well if there were emails, I completely agree - I don't think the club should've jumped in with both feet...

I see our club is professional as ever...

:lol: I know, it makes us wonder how we got into all this mess in the first place.

Wasn't it at Selhurst Park where ManUre's :censored: hit the fan?

If this is a whoosh D_S fair do's - you've reeled me in, however I see Cantona as a great footballer in his time. I'm sure you'll agree, credit where credit is due...

Did anyone see an email? Well if there were emails, I completely agree - I don't think the club should've jumped in with both feet...

:lol: I know, it makes us wonder how we got into all this mess in the first place.

If this is a whoosh D_S fair do's - you've reeled me in, however I see Cantona as a great footballer in his time. I'm sure you'll agree, credit where credit is due...

like i've already said - send me your e-mail address!!

The poster did offer to PM it to anybody but who knows....

If it is true it is a joke for the club to actually sending emails with the words "Sh*t has hit the fan"