New Ground Opposition gathering momentum - The games begin...

yes they do

I can't be bothered checking their fixture lists but it's far from the case that they never play on Saturdays. And traditionally it's been them and not ManUre who are at home on the same day as Latics.

Furthermore, there is nothing in the PL rules, as far as I'm aware, that states that they will be playing most home games on Sundays and Mondays for evermore.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) :censored:ty play the majority of their games now on sunday/monday

2) When the FL calculate our fixtures, they calculate them so we play our home games when city are away.

Seeeeemples

Yeah its not too bad these days but there are 4 saturdays coming up ths season where city are at home and we are also both clubs with 3pm Kick offs.

Who cares? I hardly think the fixture list will be weighted on our account and apart from the fact that you all want to win this little locking of horns, there is no point in this debate. Forget it and move on - City and United are far less of a problem than the perils of moving away from the core of our traditional support.