Which F.A. Cup ties will be on live TV ?

BP1960

Which F.A. Cup ties will be on live TV ?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Which F.A. Cup ties will be on live TV ?

• Latics v Leeds
    • Paulton v Norwich
    • Bristol R v Southampton
    • Northwich v Charlton

The recipe for a TV FA Cup game has to include David v Goliath, with the prospect of an historic upset, on a little ground with barely adequate facilities and a dodgy pitch.

Latics v Leeds doesn't fit the bill.

Paulton Rovers v Norwich City, 12.45pm, Saturday 7 November on ITV1

Oldham Athletic v Leeds United, 5.15pm, Saturday 7 November, streamed live on www.TheFA.com and through the Perform distribution network

Northwich Victoria v Charlton Athletic, 1.30pm, Sunday 8 November on ITV1, followed by the Second Round Draw live at 3.35pm

I suppose that technically means Mr Sideburns called it right.

if this match isnt on tv its stupid local derby oldham last season taken 6 points of leeds its a great first draw for us money to be made there.

The key is local, so not much interest to the rest of the country.

Although some worldwide interest, obviosuly !

I watched Fleetwood tear Kidderminster apart last night in a game which finished 3-1 but it should have been 8, i honestly believe the group of players Mickey Mellon now has playing for him at Fleetwood will give Northampton a beating in the first round, i cant wait to see the odds being offered at the bookies.

I watched Fleetwood tear Kidderminster apart last night in a game which finished 3-1 but it should have been 8, i honestly believe the group of players Mickey Mellon now has playing for him at Fleetwood will give Northampton a beating in the first round, i cant wait to see the odds being offered at the bookies.

If you are really conident you can take 10,000-1 on Fleetwood to win the FA Cup with Skybet

(Latics are 5,000-1) if you want a saver. :)

Romance of the cup, you never know.