Marlon King Sent Down

In all seriousness if he's out in 6 months I'd definitely have him here!

To be fair, he isn't a million miles off a previous striker that no one gave a rats arse when he joined us.

If he wants I'd have his hand off too. Which I suppose would help stop him stroking hair, punching birds in the face, etc.

Very harsh. I mean a man goes to a foreign land where things are backward, where violence and gratitous comments against the fairer sex are the norm. Then when taken out of this environment he is expected to reform back to our society's values instantly.

I'm confused - are we talking about Wigan or Hull here? :unsure:

It's his previous that I can't believe - wandering hands (again), assault (again), receiving stolen vehicles, obtaining property by deception, drink driving, forged documents.... Yes, you are a millionaire, you prick, so why drive around pissed in a motor your Forest Gate mate nicked for you when you could have a chaufeur driven limo waiting outside?

Hughes did what 3 and a half years and wasn't really fit for a while after release and alledgedly some higher up clubs came asking for him but we had already asked first (or something like that).

I wouldn't mind betting that Marlon is out in 12 months- just in time for the panic buying around xmas/January and I would be highly surprised if quite a few championship clubs came calling for him. His scoring record in the Prem isn't bad (better than Hughes') and he won't have lost the same amount of match fitness as Hughes did because of his shorter sentence. I could easily see him going to the likes of Blackpool or even Leeds and we won't be able to compete with them even if we wanted to.

It's his previous that I can't believe - wandering hands (again), assault (again), receiving stolen vehicles, obtaining property by deception, drink driving, forged documents.... Yes, you are a millionaire, you prick, so why drive around pissed in a motor your Forest Gate mate nicked for you when you could have a chaufeur driven limo waiting outside?

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

here's his previous:

1997: Marlon King convicted of head-butting and punching opposition player.

1999: Marlon King fined for theft and fraudulently using tax disc.

2002: Marlon King fined for drunk, uninsured driving.

2002: Marlon King secures community order for criminal damage.

Still 2002: Marlon King jailed for receiving a stolen £30,000 BMW.

2003: Marlon King fined for chasing two women down Soho street with belt buckle wrapped around his fist.

2005: Marlon King fined for spitting in the face of woman he'd never met before.