Football Manager 2010

Rocky_Latic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out today. Anyone got it?

Worth the money or may I aswell stick with the 2009 version? :huh:

I didn't really get along with 2009. Opened up the latest demo just to check out some of the new features, but I didn't actually bother getting into it. I fear I'm falling out of love with it after 15 sweet years :disappointed:

CM 01/02 and FM 07 are the pinnacles of the last- and next-gen series.

I'll probably still 'get' it though.

not got either of them yet played both demos but couldnt realy get into football manager which is the one i usually go for. from the demos i would say that champ manager is better this time round footie manager have tinkered with too many things for my liking. only problem with champ maager is that it runs quite a bit slower than footie manager but aparantly they improved that between the demo an releasing the actual game

I didn't really get along with 2009. Opened up the latest demo just to check out some of the new features, but I didn't actually bother getting into it. I fear I'm falling out of love with it after 15 sweet years :disappointed:

CM 01/02 and FM 07 are the pinnacles of the last- and next-gen series.

I'll probably still 'get' it though.

FM 2007 is probably the best one to have come out I think. Agree that 2009 one was annoying with me at first. Got into the swing of it now though, so may not bother with 2010 version just yet.

FM 2007 is probably the best one to have come out I think. Agree that 2009 one was annoying with me at first. Got into the swing of it now though, so may not bother with 2010 version just yet.

Same with me sticking with 09 but on another forum a few people say the 2010 version is a bit like of 07.

Same with me sticking with 09 but on another forum a few people say the 2010 version is a bit like of 07.

Can't beat Champ Manager 01/02, it's great fun taking years to get out of Division 2, I recently asked my directors for some extra cash and they sacked me for my impertinence.

Agree with others that CM 01/02 was the don.

Stay away from these games these days though - they should carry a health, hygiene and marriage/relationship warning on the box.

Love it, think its the best one for a while plus seems alot quicker for me! Very hard with latics too :-(

Start with 20k transfer balance

Edited by 8city2

I've been giving the Footy Man demo a run-out and following a somewhat mediocore start to the season, I'd have to say I'm the opposite of Dave Penney. We may be 21st in the league but i'm yet to have a game with less than 3 goals and I'm sure the signing of Bruno "the rock" N'Gotty will cover my defensive frailties.

I think I may have to buy the full version.

I've been giving the Footy Man demo a run-out and following a somewhat mediocore start to the season, I'd have to say I'm the opposite of Dave Penney. We may be 21st in the league but i'm yet to have a game with less than 3 goals and I'm sure the signing of Bruno "the rock" N'Gotty will cover my defensive frailties.

I think I may have to buy the full version.

I started my usual one in Conference North/South to work way up. Started with Chelmsford City. Signed N'Gotty when I got promoted and he was the biggest liability going! A striker called Mikael Buscher has been banging them in, and Ivan Campo and Inigo Idiakez have been excellent. Just moved to Crystal Palace where Neil Warnock has left them up :censored: creed without a paddle.

I think its a good game, improvement on the rest. Albeit disliking it at first, I think the new tabulated layout is a vast improvement, making it easier to navigate. Still need to start a game with Oldham yet.

I'm in my second season with Airdrie United at the moment. Started unemployed, joined them in December when they were languishing at the bottom and narrowly avoided relegation via the play offs. Doing better this season - I've brought in Sam Hewson from Manchester United, Francisco Duran and Daniel Ayala from Liverpool, Michael Mifsud on a free (bangin' 'em in) and a couple of loanees, and I'm 4th in the league after 8 games. I've also managed to beat a couple of bigger sides in the cup - Kilmarnock away next.

I haven't managed Oldham since CM 01/02...

I'm in my second season with Airdrie United at the moment. Started unemployed, joined them in December when they were languishing at the bottom and narrowly avoided relegation via the play offs. Doing better this season - I've brought in Sam Hewson from Manchester United, Francisco Duran and Daniel Ayala from Liverpool, Michael Mifsud on a free (bangin' 'em in) and a couple of loanees, and I'm 4th in the league after 8 games. I've also managed to beat a couple of bigger sides in the cup - Kilmarnock away next.

I haven't managed Oldham since CM 01/02...

I tried to sign Ayala but he turned me down the fooker.

I'm currently Shrewsbury manager, signed Leon Knight on a free and flogged him for 120k. Signed Jones on a free transfer from Wolves.

Willy Topp up front is class as already mentioned. Might have to go in for Mifsud, I keep trying to get Fabien Brandy but he keeps rejecting my contract offers.

I'm currently top unbeaten after 20 games.

Edited by Butter

I tried to sign Ayala but he turned me down the fooker.

I'm currently Shrewsbury manager, signed Leon Knight on a free and flogged him for 120k. Signed Jones on a free transfer from Wolves.

Willy Topp up front is class as already mentioned. Might have to go in for Mifsud, I keep trying to get Fabien Brandy but he keeps rejecting my contract offers.

I'm currently top unbeaten after 20 games.

Couldn't load 09 on my PC. Don't know why cos it's only a year old. Bearing that in mind is there any point buying 2010?

Edited by OAFCMIKE