Ian Walker was going to sign for Oldham

Ian Walker i heard was set to join us but something happened so he changed his mind over the move and then penney brought in Palace goalkeeper to oldham. I dont know if it was true about Ian Walker but i was told so i thought i post this information.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Ian Walker i heard was set to join us but something happened so he changed his mind and then penney brought in Palace goalkeeper i dont no if it was true about Ian Walker but i was told so i thought i post this information.

I would take a couple of planks of wood placed at random intervals over Brill from the highlights I have seen :)

How do you know that then mate.

Well lets have a look at some of the other transfer 'rumours' you have posted on this board, to name a few

- Darlington want Martin Gray as manager

- Oldham have Steve marlet on trial

- Oldham are interested in signing Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

Not exactly the best past record

And also look at the fact that we are a team on a tight budget this year, and Walker will no doubt want a hell of alot more than we can pay, let alone the fact he has been retired for 18 months.

Thats how I know

Well lets have a look at some of the other transfer 'rumours' you have posted on this board, to name a few

- Darlington want Martin Gray as manager

- Oldham have Steve marlet on trial

- Oldham are interested in signing Guylain Ndumbu-Nsungu

Not exactly the best past record

And also look at the fact that we are a team on a tight budget this year, and Walker will no doubt want a hell of alot more than we can pay, let alone the fact he has been retired for 18 months.

Thats how I know

But apart from that ... ?

:grin:

Edited by opinions4u

Ian Walker i heard was set to join us but something happened so he changed his mind over the move and then penney brought in Palace goalkeeper to oldham. I dont know if it was true about Ian Walker but i was told so i thought i post this information.

He saw the new stadium plans and decided he couldn't sign for a club with such little ambition, quote "12000?!". Also, this is bull:censored:.

Because your the undisputed World Heavyweight Champion of bull:censored:ters.

Am sorry but am not a bull:censored:ter i did not say its was a rumour you guys i was only told by someone about it so i posted the thread on here thank you very must.

Edited by RoyleArmy

Am sorry but am not a bull:censored:ter i did not say its was a rumour you guys i was only told by someone about it so i posted the thread on here thank you very must.

That's after you've edited your post? Honestly, your 'rumours' are entertaining but your spelling and grammar make me despair.

Give the guy a break folks. He set out with good intentions. Besides if unbelieveable rumours never surfaced would the word rumour really exist? cos once a rumour came out it would in fact, be true! Also as one of the worlds worst speller's (even thou I try hard not to be) I find those that can spell and be-little those that can't very annoying.

Edited by Lags

Give the guy a break folks. He set out with good intentions. Besides if unbelieveable rumours never surfaced would the word rumour really exist? cos once a rumour came out it would in fact, be true! Also as one of the worlds worst speller's (even thou I try hard not to be) I find those that can spell and be-little those that can't very annoying.

It's though Lags, for crying out loud.

There is no 'e' after the 'v' in unbelievable, and 'spellers' should not contain an apostrophe. :wink:

I have heard you say this before on www.oafc.co.uk, so we must have tried to sign him twice now is that right :blush: