Simon Corney Bust up With supporter after the match!

As I saw it he was going crazy at some poor oap suporter who had said somthing to him during the later stages of the game . He was very abusive, swearing, poking and pushing . Trying not to be too nosy i walked on , did anyone see what happened after? Not sure were i stand on this , half of me thinks fair play for sticking up for yourself , but on the other hand if i was to go to a resteraunt and pay good money to be served a piece of crap i'd wana say somthing to the owner. Views please!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I saw it he was going crazy at some poor oap suporter who had said somthing to him during the later stages of the game . He was very abusive, swearing, poking and pushing . Trying not to be too nosy i walked on , did anyone see what happened after? Not sure were i stand on this , half of me thinks fair play for sticking up for yourself , but on the other hand if i was to go to a resteraunt and pay good money to be served a piece of crap i'd wana say somthing to the owner. Views please!!

Didnt something like this happen with Chris M**re?

What happened then? .........oh wait.....................................

If I were Corney I would have ripped him a new hole. :angry:

if i were corney i'd keep profetional and not expose myself as a thug in front of hundreds of fans that pay him money to entertain them!

If we had any other options , i'd want him out .

I wont bother with the exeter trip , you'd prob have more fun if went and sat in a morgue for 90 mins!!!

You know what was said, then?

No, I don't -- and to be fair, I'm just speaking out of my ass. I don't know Corney that well, but from what I do know from talking to him...he doesn't seem the kind to just cause a scene on his grounds over nothing. But true, I have no idea what happened.

He does very true. However, why wasn't 1 of our loan signings a forward?

To get a decent quality striker in on loan, we would probably need to go to a Championship club at least. Would a Championship club let a decent quality striker be cup-tied? We have Nick Blackman and understandably, Blackburn didn't let him play.

To get a decent quality striker in on loan, we would probably need to go to a Championship club at least. Would a Championship club let a decent quality striker be cup-tied? We have Nick Blackman and understandably, Blackburn didn't let him play.

Even with blackman in the team i still think we need another option, just where are the goals gonna come from?

Even with blackman in the team i still think we need another option, just where are the goals gonna come from?

I'm not arguing with you in terms of the league. If Pav is out for a good while then we do need somebody in. I just think that if a club had been willing to let us play a striker today, it probably means that they wouldn't be better than what we've got. Although it would've taken something to have shown less interest than Parker.

I'm not arguing with you in terms of the league. If Pav is out for a good while then we do need somebody in. I just think that if a club had been willing to let us play a striker today, it probably means that they wouldn't be better than what we've got. Although it would've taken something to have shown less interest than Parker.

Parker is just not a goal threat, i know what you're saying about the loan situation but we desperately need someone to play alongside abbott, and if pav is out for any length of time i fear the worst.

I dont know what was said to Corney and how he reacted but either the same Fan or another fan who was frustrated had a go at Barry Owen.

It definately seems the case now that frustration is boiling over into Anger and people are taking things a little to far.

To insult someone in such a way is OTT, I wouldnt be suprised if the arguements were all captured on the main stand CC Tv ....

Keep your eyes open on youtube soon :wink:

You want to stick your fishing rod up your jacksy fella!!

Obviously the incident did go on......why make a meal of it???

Entitled to be upset!!!!!

If zorro gets to find out you're running loose over the board you'll be for the high jump! :grin:

I know! I've been a wild child today, posting my opinions wherever I feel like it. :dance:

Zorrro would have me chained back to my thread immediately.

Corney is 100x the man that idiot M**re ever was....If he had cause to defend himself against a moaning old git, then so be it. I was pissed off with fans' in the chaddy who BOOED the team off at full time. We played fairly decently today and lost to a quality goal, worthy of winning a football match. The sooner some of our stupid, moronic fans' realise we are in League 1 and Not the Prem/Champions League the better!