Akpo Sodje

Get him in, according to skysports hes avaible for loan to find his best form

Could be the answer... and dont think they will loan him out to another championship side but then again billy sharp is at donny from sheff united but worth ago i reckon????

target man aswell, tall and quick.... :wink:

that my friend is a very good shout!

Would be a great signing in Pavs absence

another slips through then :ranting:

Why the rage? "Slips throgh" seems to imply that you are angry with the club .

Who knows if we tried for him or not? the player can decide if, and where, he goes on loan. Just like this Hills we have from Palace - other clubs wanted him but he chose to come here.

Why the rage? "Slips throgh" seems to imply that you are angry with the club .

Who knows if we tried for him or not? the player can decide if, and where, he goes on loan. Just like this Hills we have from Palace - other clubs wanted him but he chose to come here.

Born in Greenwich and his brother Sam is at the club - a 'no brainer' if you ask me :grin:

Born in Greenwich and his brother Sam is at the club - a 'no brainer' if you ask me :grin:

It's bloody frustrating though that we were lightweight even with Pav in the team, now we have pretty much nothing - no goals = relegation struggle, no wonder people are pissed off. I'm happy with DP so far but this situation is bloody mystifying, it's clear to everyone that we need a midfielder that crosses the half-way line, never mind one that shoots and we need a goalscorer, yes they're at a premium but i'm sure Penney could conjure someone of the ilk of Heffernan.

The hysteria will only get worse if we're nilled AGAIN today, which would be the TENTH time in 19 games - our goalscoring record is on a par with Ritchie's team of 98/99, the defence is better but we look like we are setting out for a 0-0 every week.

It's bloody frustrating though that we were lightweight even with Pav in the team, now we have pretty much nothing - no goals = relegation struggle, no wonder people are pissed off. I'm happy with DP so far but this situation is bloody mystifying, it's clear to everyone that we need a midfielder that crosses the half-way line, never mind one that shoots and we need a goalscorer, yes they're at a premium but i'm sure Penney could conjure someone of the ilk of Heffernan.

The hysteria will only get worse if we're nilled AGAIN today, which would be the TENTH time in 19 games - our goalscoring record is on a par with Ritchie's team of 98/99, the defence is better but we look like we are setting out for a 0-0 every week.

What hacks me off is the number of players who just don't make a difference on the pitch.

Step forward Parker (runs around and no final flourish) - Dean Smalley (flatters to deceive) - Whittaker (too often goes missing) - Taylor (great effort but lacks that decisive final ball) - Colbeck (!***!!)

More crosses, more shots, more contribution from the forwards please :huh:

Leon Clarke is 4th choice striker at Wednesday. Mebbe?

Also, I heard Chris Porter is back from injury soon. Derby might want to give him a short term move to get him fit.

Breathe deep and relax, I'm kiddin'.

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies