Question of Latics

No woosh about it, that comment is just another typical Leeslover comment.

What in the last 12 months have YOU personally done for the good of the club ???????

I'm sick and tired of people mocking and bickering that this isnt done or that should be done, come and help !!! Maybe these things would be done if people helped rather than bitching behind a keyboard ?????

I had fans travelling 200 mile or more last night to help out and people who dont even like football or even Oldham doing something positive, but all I get from certain fans who have supported the club for 20 years is resentment at every corner.

I am rang and emailed constantly by people at the club for fans opinions on matters at the club and pass on suggestions and opinions when I can for the benifit of most fans.

It is good that these 2 fans have gone to see Alan and asked questions that is another example how fans wants to help not sit behind a keyboard and chastise those others who do

The Trust also once again has its own sub forum on Owtb were every event will be advertised

:lol:

WOOOSH!

Mods can we have a "misplaced rant of the month section"

Edited by oafc0000

QUOTE (leeslover @ Nov 20 2009, 16:07 PM)

Booking it at a small venue give a clear indication of the low levels of attendance they were expecting and aiming for.

Obviously shows a lack if ambition :grin:

That's what he meant!

Perhps it might have been easier forr Wardle if LL had said what you said!

QUOTE (leeslover @ Nov 20 2009, 16:07 PM)

Booking it at a small venue give a clear indication of the low levels of attendance they were expecting and aiming for.

That's what he meant!

Perhps it might have been easier forr Wardle if LL had said what you said!

Just to clarify that I was only joking

WOOOSH!

Mods can we have a "misplaced rant of the month section"

no misplaced rant section needed, it needed to be said, it is easy for people to mock and belittle the work many people do.... Its harder for people to offer and not hide behind a keyboard and say .. this should be done, that should be done

Pete, another Fan ... I can tell when some joke B)

no misplaced rant section needed, it needed to be said, it is easy for people to mock and belittle the work many people do.... Its harder for people to offer and not hide behind a keyboard and say .. this should be done, that should be done

Pete, another Fan ... I can tell when some joke B)

:petesake:

A posted on t'other thread...

It was very enjoyable indeed - thanks to those who put the show together.

I could still listen to just Royle all night long - though saying that, i think Les Chapman would make a great sidekick

The "live!!" link with Ritchie was quite amusing, though good idea nonetheless.

Interesting listening to Big Joes view on todays game as well, how clubs in the lower divisions now being unable to afford those on the 'fringes' of sides in championship/prem, therefore making it very difficult for clubs of our size to purchase like we used to - Irwin, Warhurst, Barrett etc.......Puts some of the gumph spoken/typed regarding buying players into a bit of perspective really.