change of subject, fifa xbox

scorpiofc

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The biggest problem with it is making sure people organize their games.

I play in a league on xbln.net which is pretty good. They have dedicated forums/threads for setting up each fixture, which is something we would need on here to do it I think.

I'd be up for being involved though.

I’d be up for it to.

Rule #1 in this tournament (should it be arranged) - No United.

ok sounds like there's a bit of interest here, anybody know how i can contact the mods as this might need a seperate chat area? could trial with a tournament first and if works, step up to a league setting?

No need for a separate area - it just needs a thread making in here (The Taproom).

was just thinking of how to get most interest, been on the boards for ages and never looked in the taproom until this post got moved so thinking maybe people missing out, could be wrong though?

if its does stay here could it be fixed to the top as a static thread?

was just thinking of how to get most interest, been on the boards for ages and never looked in the taproom until this post got moved so thinking maybe people missing out, could be wrong though?

if its does stay here could it be fixed to the top as a static thread?

Would be better the more people we have involved, so maybe an admin can put an advert up in the main page or something for a little while ??

Would be better the more people we have involved, so maybe an admin can put an advert up in the main page or something for a little while ??

sounds like an idea, anybody in particular who has the power that i need to speak to?

Edited by scorpiofc

Feel free to add me in. Gamertag is - surprisingly - TwentySixBlack.

keep an eye on this one lads, i'm in the process of trying to get the club involved, i've some interest from them and i've got an idea in place, soon as anything concrete comes along i'll let everyone know

ok boys and girls, i'm deo setting this up next week, anyone interested in joining a league for oldham fans either add me xbox live under scorpiofc, confirm on here or email me at scorpiofc@yahoo.co.uk

ideally looking for around 20-25 players to play around 3-5 games per week, i also need to know what nights are best for playing, ideally i,m looking to make it 1 night per week that we all get on and sort out our fixtures, also with it being a latica league i'm offering a prize to the number 1 team, something club related, nothing fancy just an incentive to keep everyone interested.

Feel free to ask around to see if anyone you know is interested also

cheers

• 2 weeks later...
ok boys and girls, i'm deo setting this up next week, anyone interested in joining a league for oldham fans either add me xbox live under scorpiofc, confirm on here or email me at scorpiofc@yahoo.co.uk

ideally looking for around 20-25 players to play around 3-5 games per week, i also need to know what nights are best for playing, ideally i,m looking to make it 1 night per week that we all get on and sort out our fixtures, also with it being a latica league i'm offering a prize to the number 1 team, something club related, nothing fancy just an incentive to keep everyone interested.

Feel free to ask around to see if anyone you know is interested also

cheers

Right, finally bought this game - 20quid at gamestation was too good a deal to miss.

scorpiofc - I'll add you next time I'm on xboxlive