change of subject, fifa xbox

scorpiofc

It's brilliant when it's played in the correct manner,

Same with anything online, I used to be with an ArmA/Ghost Recon clan - proper organised with ex-military lads. We couldn't keep up paying their servers and all that goes with it, and went offline. I looked for other clans but they were mostly kids, and to be honest I couldn't take their squeaky voices seriously. Little wankers.

Oh and they are all absolutlely rock hard :rolleyes:

I jacked it in, not played clan vs clan for years...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ranting::ranting:

Damn...razza's just give me a masterclass.

Anyone else fancy sharpening up their shooting skills ? I'm online now....

Only managed a 1-0 against me (squared ball into the box). Stuck it out, with the occasional roughness from my centre halves :wink:.

Only managed a 1-0 against me (squared ball into the box). Stuck it out, with the occasional roughness from my centre halves :wink:.

You forgot to add the bit where you was Real Madrid and I was Aston Villa :wink:

and it was dirty leeds scum Delph who scored :lol:

Edited by razza699

Its awesome

Ive been a pro ev man for a while and I still play it sometimes but FIFA is superior

afternoon lads, invites should be out for the end of the week for joining this league, was thinking of using facebook (dont hammer me on this!!) for creating a section were fixtures are posted and put up along with a table, only problem is which teams to pick, anyone any ideas on what teams it should be as we have some different skill levels by the sound of it?

afternoon lads, invites should be out for the end of the week for joining this league, was thinking of using facebook (dont hammer me on this!!) for creating a section were fixtures are posted and put up along with a table, only problem is which teams to pick, anyone any ideas on what teams it should be as we have some different skill levels by the sound of it?

sounds good Im on facebook

Same with anything online, I used to be with an ArmA/Ghost Recon clan - proper organised with ex-military lads. We couldn't keep up paying their servers and all that goes with it, and went offline. I looked for other clans but they were mostly kids, and to be honest I couldn't take their squeaky voices seriously. Little wankers.

Oh and they are all absolutlely rock hard :rolleyes:

I jacked it in, not played clan vs clan for years...

My moment of shame... (which I think I told you before)... I was once ranked sixth in the world at Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun. The Clan-Wars on that were immense, could last for 20 hours and more at times.

The problem with facebook is that those occasionally more outspoken members of the board may value their anonymity? :)

What's involved in setting up Xbox live? I'll bet it's obstacle ridden, but then I do get confused dealing with all the 'signing in' and avatar bunkum when you switch them on! I did however score straight from the kick off on my first ever game - an outstretched Abbott toe-poke into the bottom corner which proved the winner. :scarf001: Second game was a 5-0 loss, 3 penalties. Cheers Greegs.

Oh dear.

Is your Xbox near your router?

Yes, the developers clearly failed to provide Greegs with the timing and finesse in the tackle that he deserves. <_<

The router is about 5 yards from the xbox - it's a white netgear one which already provides internet to both me and my broke mate who lives next door. I'm guessing this isn't ideal?

Au contraire. Just hardwire the Xbox to the router:

"With the Ethernet cable, connect one end to one of the router's Ethernet output ports. Connect the other end to the Ethernet port on the back of the Xbox 360 console."

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xbox...Connection.aspx

The wireless adapters for the 360 are fairly expensive, so if you can make a wired connection then it's the best option. More stable, too.

Au contraire. Just hardwire the Xbox to the router:

"With the Ethernet cable, connect one end to one of the router's Ethernet output ports. Connect the other end to the Ethernet port on the back of the Xbox 360 console."

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/xbox...Connection.aspx

The wireless adapters for the 360 are fairly expensive, so if you can make a wired connection then it's the best option. More stable, too.

Thanks for the guidance mate, I'll tackle that over the weekend.

Evening,

The first part is now set up, anyone wishing to join the league please send a friend request on facebook following the link http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=...mp;id=537056600, teams that available are all premier teams with chelsea and man u being replaced with rangers and celtic, when you send the request please add a personal message with 3 choices of teams and your gamertag, first come should get their top pick, i will then send you an invite into a group that will issue fixtures to be played for that week, you will also recieve an invite through xbox live asking you to join the league.

Feel free to ask anyone you know who may be interested in joining as ideally i'm looking for a full house with 22 teams, if not i'll start it with what we get, as mentioned before I am looking to have a prize at the end of the season for the winner.

Game on people!!

Evening,

The first part is now set up, anyone wishing to join the league please send a friend request on facebook following the link http://www.facebook.com/#/profile.php?ref=...mp;id=537056600, teams that available are all premier teams with chelsea and man u being replaced with rangers and celtic, when you send the request please add a personal message with 3 choices of teams and your gamertag, first come should get their top pick, i will then send you an invite into a group that will issue fixtures to be played for that week, you will also recieve an invite through xbox live asking you to join the league.

Feel free to ask anyone you know who may be interested in joining as ideally i'm looking for a full house with 22 teams, if not i'll start it with what we get, as mentioned before I am looking to have a prize at the end of the season for the winner.

Game on people!!

Might be easier for those who don't have Facebook to run it within this thread. Also will help with managing fixtures you may wish to post up etc.

Might be easier for those who don't have Facebook to run it within this thread. Also will help with managing fixtures you may wish to post up etc.

was originally thinking this but i dont know a way to loop everybody into any info that gets sent out, the reason through facebook is that you all get included in a bulletin type setup that i can update at once rather than potentially missing someone on here who isnt always on, just making sure no-one gets missed really?

was originally thinking this but i dont know a way to loop everybody into any info that gets sent out, the reason through facebook is that you all get included in a bulletin type setup that i can update at once rather than potentially missing someone on here who isnt always on, just making sure no-one gets missed really?

sorry, the link appears to be dead, search for "fifa league paul oldham" on facebook and that should get you to me

cheers

paul

Same as him.

getting on facebook takes 2 mins, dont even have to give your real name, just need somewhere where i can get all the fixtures in and out, we may be getting players to fill up the league who are not on these boards, i hate facebook myself but its using their features thats helpful!

i'm in another league at the moment seeing how things work and i had to register on their website so its the same really!