Paul Heffernan Done Deal Been Told

Dont' let past experiences cloud your judgement, RoyleArmy is juiced in. There ain't nothing going on in the boardroom that he doesn't know about. In fact there's nothing going on in the boardroom, but that's another story...

How do you no that ,i bet we going to sign this player i dont no whats in boardroom or what was said i got contacts closely with oldham with a staff and one player cheers i done nothing bad to crack you up am not begin rude to you atall cheers

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you no that ,i bet we going to sign this player i dont no whats in boardroom or what was said i got contacts closely with oldham with a staff and one player cheers i done nothing bad to crack you up am not begin rude to you atall cheers

RoyleArmy swaggers in. Dripping with swagger juice. YHIHF.

If you are in any way related to Blue Pizza- I'd take that bet. TBH I think we could sign him but I wouldn't like to put money on it.

could this player possibly be rob purdie?

:wink:

Oh come on you made this up about Keeley Hazell and Salma Hayek.

I mean its 2 hours since you posted not 20 seconds.. :wink::wink:

Seems like a good community spirited idea to let people know who Salma Hayek is..

salmahayak.jpg

Peurely for information and reference obviously

I've decided on a new striker policy.

LEts get someone that is universally acclaimed as rubbish.

The list that we have signed, that we thought would be good that turn rubbish(and maybe turned good elsewhere) is huge:

So lets get someone that every Tic says is garbage-hes bound to be good!

I've decided on a new striker policy.

LEts get someone that is universally acclaimed as rubbish.

The list that we have signed, that we thought would be good that turn rubbish(and maybe turned good elsewhere) is huge:

So lets get someone that every Tic says is garbage-hes bound to be good!

What's Jermaine Johnson up to nowadays?