£2 adults vs Exeter; £1 kids

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rubbish! It means we’ll never be able to quantify how many of the attendees are stay-aways turning up for the first time in ages in the sad lonely hope of seeing the American crumpet

*Attempts to locate razor for first time in several months and iron shirt*

regarding marketing, how about all owtb members tell everyone on their street about this game, we keep saying the club dont do enough!

It would give me another opportunity to snoop on the lasses downstairs in my ongoing quest to see if my theory about them is correct :naughty:

Good move. Lets hope that the team set out to go for the jugular right from the outset, and tempt people to come back for more.

Like the team did on Celebration Sunday.

Sory Dan, not getting at you. I know something has to be done and I applaud the gesture, but I'm just pissed off with the lack of interest until it's a virtual giveaway.

Sory Dan, not getting at you. I know something has to be done and I applaud the gesture, but I'm just pissed off with the lack of interest until it's a virtual giveaway.

To be fair I said I was coming back when it was £20 :)

I don't see that there is a viable alternative though Diego, other than the team and manager growing some collective bollocks and having a bloody go at teams.

Edit - the point I was primarily making is if the team serve up the same insipid :censored: they have done for the last gawd knows how many matches, this cheap offer will have been utterly, utterly futile.

Edited by danoafc

People are interested. They are just not willing to part with their money to watch an awful team play awful football at an awful 'stadium' in awful weather conditions.

I thought about going last night. I bet the majority of those who did, wished they hadn't.

I don't see that there is a viable alternative though Diego, other than the team and manager growing some collective bollocks and having a bloody go at teams.

£2 and £1 isn't viable, but I know what you mean.

What we all want is more of what we saw for about half an hour against Colchester - "collective bollocks"as you say.