6.5 games - 634 minutes with no goal

complaining about a lack of goals? its not been 2 or 3 games, its been nearly 6 and a half games ffs, what do you expect people to do? sit back shut up and be happy about it?

Not be happy about it,

but instead of branding it a disgraceful

use your time more to back the lads and stop putting them down

At Elland Rd, Huddersfield had 16 shots at the Leeds goal today and forced 14 corners........I would bet that's more than the total we have managed in our last 6 away games!!!

How many attempts on goal did we have in our 2 home games against Leeds?

This scoring problem is now beyond a joke and we are nowhere near solving the problem. We go from week to week without any progress being made....just what the hell do they do in training!!!!!

At Elland Rd, Huddersfield had 16 shots at the Leeds goal today and forced 14 corners........I would bet that's more than the total we have managed in our last 6 away games!!!

This scoring problem is now beyond a joke and we are nowhere near solving the problem. We go from week to week without any progress being made....just what the hell do they do in training!!!!!

Finally someone else seeing it in reality.

I f we had spent the same kind of money as them I would expect the same as.

Although I know what you saying, I think DP has been really unlucky with injuries and has never been able to play his best eleven yet in my view.Look at Taylor for instance, he gets over his injury then goes down with the flu. He's a big player for us and we need him firing on all cylinders. Heffernan and Abbot could well be a good partnership once we get Abbott back.

I cant see there being much activity in Jan unless there is a suprise move for one of ours, or Richards moves on which I doubt he played today although subbed. That said the impending move to Rochdale of O'Grady may free up room for one if Rochdale can afford the fee as I think there will be one involved no matter where he goes.

Why are people still defending this team and the manager? We are shocking - we have scored less goals than any other team in this league, and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

Yes, slate the doom and gloomers, but do you think we want us to be in this position? Of course not. The reality is that we are in this position, we are sh*t, and we will be struggling to avoid relegation.

Why are people still defending this team and the manager? We are shocking - we have scored less goals than any other team in this league, and I can't see that changing anytime soon.

Yes, slate the doom and gloomers, but do you think we want us to be in this position? Of course not. The reality is that we are in this position, we are sh*t, and we will be struggling to avoid relegation.

The downward slide continues - now fifth from bottom - I think we have a right to voice our concerns.

Crucial three games coming up - we need to win them all - but we won't if the team continues to play the current lacklustre hesitant way.

Once again too many of the players are letting us down - but ultimately it's DP who will be the fall guy.

Relegation? It's now a reality :disappointed:

This is a forum fella. The whole point of a forum is it allows you to voice your views, be they positive or negative. And he's saying what he says with plenty of justification...

I know, but where does moaning get you?

Lets all have a good moan at some players already very low on confidence, am sure it will improve their confidence in front of goal

Lets all have a good moan at some players already very low on confidence, am sure it will improve their confidence in front of goal

I'm not sure the players are sufficiently familiar with the opposition goal to suffer a crisis of confidence over it. I'm joking but I've never seen any manager anywhere set out his team so negatively on a regular basis. I'm at a loss as to how Penney believes we'll win a reasonable number of games this way.

As for venting on here, it's catharsis, innit? Better to do it here than on the terraces.

I'm not sure the players are sufficiently familiar with the opposition goal to suffer a crisis of confidence over it. I'm joking but I've never seen any manager anywhere set out his team so negatively on a regular basis. I'm at a loss as to how Penney believes we'll win a reasonable number of games this way.

As for venting on here, it's catharsis, innit? Better to do it here than on the terraces.

I thinking of running a book on when the 1st first person runs on the pitch and throws their season ticket @ Penney......Boro style..

AS usual, I backed the players all the way, and even didn't join some of the slightly negative/pisstaking singing , but there is no way on Earth that that was anything other than clueless :censored:. It was about as good as Brentford away when we got drowned, and I now have a top three worst Oldham performances I have seen instead of a top two.

AS usual, I backed the players all the way, and even didn't join some of the slightly negative/pisstaking singing , but there is no way on Earth that that was anything other than clueless :censored:. It was about as good as Brentford away when we got drowned, and I now have a top three worst Oldham performances I have seen instead of a top two.

My worst ever is still Torquay at home. Strangely at the last time things seemed about as desperate as this. Terrible team, at home, and we got humiliated.

Have a feeling that Exeter on saturday has the potential to become the new number one.

Onwards and upwards.... <_<