OPEN FORUM - This Wednesday

Tonight's forum  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending tonight's forum

• Yes
    • No, I know everything I need to know about the move
    • No, I can't make it but I have submitted a question
    • No, and I haven't submitted anything although I have questions and concerns

This thread has now been open for nearly 12 hours and only 2/3 people have said they are attending, yet we have page upon page of peoples disgust and opposition to the TTA plans and nobody can be bothered it seems ?? i fully understand if people have commitments but c'mon are we really going to make ourselves look like pricks by not turning up ? As Delia said WHERE ARE YOU !!!!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has now been open for nearly 12 hours and only 2/3 people have said they are attending, yet we have page upon page of peoples disgust and opposition to the TTA plans and nobody can be bothered it seems ?? i fully understand if people have commitments but c'mon are we really going to make ourselves look like pricks by not turning up ? As Delia said WHERE ARE YOU !!!!

:applause1:

I hope everyone gets some answers they want.

I am down here in Kent so unable to attend.

I am actually off work tommorow, but also my sons first nativity. Though I do have to get up at 5.30 to get my train, hope you understand!

Actually that might not be the case.

They did a run through today an he refused to join i.

He is supposed to be an elf, but has said since he found out he wants to be a rectangle!

Mr Maker, I presume!

I cannot afford to get there tomorrow but would be greatful if someone could pose any of these questions!

I am for the move, Please expand on why the club cannot survive at BP for those who do not believe this is true.

When will we see the plans for the proposed Failsworth stadium?

Please can you expand on your future vision for the club? There must be one in place if you are undertaking such a big project. Where do you see the club in 5 or 10 years?

Do you think a new stadium and set up could attract new investment from new owners when you leave?

Having run the football club for a good number of years from your experience do you honestly believe that the town of Oldham can sustain a professional club for years to come with or without the move?

What amounts of revenue is needed from the new development to make the club sustainable? Realistically is it possible to generate this and where will it come from?

If the proposed move to Failsworth collapses what then? Please could you answer this honestly

Following on from this there is a lot of rumour and conspiracy about the state of the owners and the club at the moment would it be possible to put all this hearsay to rest by giving us a frank assessment of the position the club and you are in and how things will proceed in the future

No, I know everything I need to know about the move [ 5 ]

can any one who voted here ... any of the 5 of you make your way down to Boundary Park, Furtherwood Road, Oldham and let the club know whats happenng then?????

The club dont know everything about the move yet !!

The way I see this type of meeting is the following:

If not many attend then the club will think that even though some shout loudly against the move the majority are HAPPY and didnt feel the need to attend !!