X Factor - Oldham fans?

• 1 month later...
The dates and application forms are due out soon. Anyone had more thought on this? So far found about 10 people up for it, would need 50-100 to make it sound like a winnable effort though and catch the nations eye ..

Unfortunately we're down to less than 50 singers who know the Abbott song these days. :disappointed:

The dates and application forms are due out soon. Anyone had more thought on this? So far found about 10 people up for it, would need 50-100 to make it sound like a winnable effort though and catch the nations eye ..

:lol::lol:

I love how your actually serious,

• 2 months later...

Just like to say thanks to the other 38 Oldham fans who turned up in Manchester auditions today for this. Any of the 38 post on here?

Unfortunatley we didn't get through, althought the organisers said we were a good laugh and will be shown on the ITV first few weeks highlights of the auditions shows.

Just like to say thanks to the other 38 Oldham fans who turned up in Manchester auditions today for this. Any of the 38 post on here?

Unfortunatley we didn't get through, althought the organisers said we were a good laugh and will be shown on the ITV first few weeks highlights of the auditions shows.

Oh my giddy aunt sally.... :shock:

This is the most embarassing idea ever. Of all songs to pick lets sing one that just goes na na na na na. This song makes me cringe. We copied other clubs song and didnt even bother making any words to fit it. Sums up Oldham fans

:lol:

I was beginning to wonder whether you used drugs recreationally after reading your first topic a good few months ago, now I'm certain you have been shooting up on stupidity.

Brilliant :lol:

Excuse me for asking such a personal question , but do you have split personality ? Like a split of 37 others ?

Was it you that orgnaised the Penney out march too...? :wink:

How many fell for it!

Edited by singe