Any snow where you are?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember coming out of Hillsborough, after watching Latics, to find everywhere covered in snow, although there had been none on the pitch.

it must be a nightmare for the people of Hillsborough, its just all hills and narrow streets :grin:

maybe thats why there are that many homes up for sale and rent now :grin:

I remember coming out of Hillsborough, after watching Latics, to find everywhere covered in snow, although there had been none on the pitch.

November '93? 3-0 defeat? Bloody freezing, in a half-empty Lepping Lane, funniest moment was Bez trying to challenge Pressman at a corner - what a freak show!

Snowed a bit in Chaddy...

i have woke up to only a dusting here in Barnsley

what is it like in Oldham or where you are?

talking to people in Oldham yesterday apparently people where abandoning cars and walking, buses where cancelled

i just love how this country deals with the snow :lol:

i have woke up to only a dusting here in Barnsley

what is it like in Oldham or where you are?

talking to people in Oldham yesterday apparently people where abandoning cars and walking, buses where cancelled

i just love how this country deals with the snow :lol:

Oldham centre was gridlocked due to an accident NOT the snow. Hardly any snow over here.

No snow here in Melbourne....In fact no snow ever here in Melbourne!! :tumbleweed::exile::Australia:

There's a light covering in the village of Melbourne, South Derbyshire, which gave your city its name, being where William Lamb, 2nd Viscount Melbourne, Queen Victoria's first Prime Minister, lived at Melbourne Hall. The village was also the birthplace of Thomas Cook, Travel Agent.