January Transfers

Hi all with January round the corner anyone heard any rumours about players coming to oldham, or loans being extended? or any players being shipped out?

I think I must mention stephen hughes for no other reason than someone in a thread earlier said they were sick of there being so many posts about 1 player

Sean

"Suuuuuuper, Super Sean, Suuuuuper, Super Sean, Suuuuuper, Super Sean, Super Sean :huh::unsure::huh: "*

I now expect that song to be sang to me everytime i step foot in boundary park, beats the hell out of "you cant sit there my misses is sitting there sorry" (then followed by fan spreading out his food and bags over 2 chairs

Hi all with January round the corner anyone heard any rumours about players coming to oldham, or loans being extended? or any players being shipped out?

I think I must mention stephen hughes for no other reason than someone in a thread earlier said they were sick of there being so many posts about 1 player

Sean

Graeme Sharp's lad is supposedly a talented striker who has scored loads for Bangor City. Could be worth a punt. Notts Co and Bournemouth are interested if you believe what the tabloids tell you.

Graeme Sharp's lad is supposedly a talented striker who has scored loads for Bangor City. Could be worth a punt. Notts Co and Bournemouth are interested if you believe what the tabloids tell you.

I remember him coming on for Rhyl in our friendly last year - Graeme was in the stand. Didn't see enough of the lad then to make any kind of judgement.

I remember him coming on for Rhyl in our friendly last year - Graeme was in the stand. Didn't see enough of the lad then to make any kind of judgement.

Yh your correct! I bumped in to Sharpe Senior as I came out of the toilets at RHYL.

I asked him if he was here to watch the Latics and he replied NO no chance! With a smile.

Then he went on to add that his son plays for Rhyl and is just coming back from a very bad broken leg.

So I stupidly asked how is he getting on...?

He replied he is just coming back from a broken leg!

So I left it at that!

I have got a wicked picture of me meeting Sharpe (Not that the fact I've meet him is a big thing) but more to the fact a young latic is standing behind him with both fingers up! CLASS! I will try to post it on here!

Other than that Sharpe did say his son is very talented but then he isn't going to say his crap is he........?

Yh your correct! I bumped in to Sharpe Senior as I came out of the toilets at RHYL.

I asked him if he was here to watch the Latics and he replied NO no chance! With a smile.

Then he went on to add that his son plays for Rhyl and is just coming back from a very bad broken leg.

So I stupidly asked how is he getting on...?

He replied he is just coming back from a broken leg!

So I left it at that!

I have got a wicked picture of me meeting Sharpe (Not that the fact I've meet him is a big thing) but more to the fact a young latic is standing behind him with both fingers up! CLASS! I will try to post it on here!

Other than that Sharpe did say his son is very talented but then he isn't going to say his crap is he........?

Couple of championship teams are after him, Posh for one (and they can spot non league talent, and will pay above the odds too before BP160 comes in)

Tom Cruise on loan from Arsenal, i bumped into Dave Penney TK Maxx on Market Street, done deal!!

Another load of crap. I doubt Penney would swap the shopping delights of where he lives in leeds city centre for oldham somehow.

We also dont require a 17yr old left back as we have two ourselves and a 17yr old is not ideally the experience DP is supposedly looking for.

If you're gonna post crap at least make it believable

Another load of crap. I doubt Penney would swap the shopping delights of where he lives in leeds city centre for oldham somehow.

We also dont require a 17yr old left back as we have two ourselves and a 17yr old is not ideally the experience DP is supposedly looking for.

I heard a sneaky rumour, although only 21% reliable, that we could be signing Steve Watson in January the former Everton, Newcastle player.

pmsl

i think we could do with keeping heff for the rest of the season,i think when pavs fit it could be a good partnership,other than that someone who is going to play in midfield and take games by the scruff of there necks and get things moving again.

pmsl

i think we could do with keeping heff for the rest of the season,i think when pavs fit it could be a good partnership,other than that someone who is going to play in midfield and take games by the scruff of there necks and get things moving again.

Agreed, just don't let him take any more flaming penalties.....

pmsl

I think we could do with a decent strong midfielder, although dave penney may opt to wait for rob purdie to come back from injury (if hes expected back soon) Does anyone know how long purdie is injured for? not heard of any developments with him

could do with heff tho i agree.. i think thats why we got him on a months loan, so that DP could decide whether he wants to keep him permanantly in january, whatever he does i cant see him staying at doncaster

An opinion from someone who I know....Stephen Hughes...Very decent player, can't do much worse than the boys they got in midfield at the mo judging by results

He's a CM i believe?

Also which player would you take place out of the midfield to allow him to play?

Stephens is putting in some solid performances, :censored: is a class above the rest of the midfield

It's 110% true ask Penneys wife she was there too.

We also maybe resigning Brett Ormerod just spoke to his brother in Currys Digital in the Arndale centre. :huh:

It's 110% true ask Penneys wife she was there too.

We also maybe resigning Brett Ormerod just spoke to his brother in Currys Digital in the Arndale centre. :huh:

you spend a lot of time in shopping centres, you big girsl blouse!

Use the internet! It was created by blokes for that sort of thing.

:grin: