Looks promising for tomorrow

Higher up the league table? :huh:

Thought that might have been obvious? I was referring to the time that the ref called them off last Monday, 2500 Norwich fans at Walsall for the ref to call it off just after 2pm, after allowing fans onto the pitch to inspect......different I thought, a 15'sq in a shaded part of the pitch, I listened to it all unravel on TS, Walsall chairman released a statement, now Paul Lambert has, doubtful we'll find ourselves in that situation.....but it is Latics so anything is possible, even climbing up the league :wink:

Thought that might have been obvious? I was referring to the time that the ref called them off last Monday, 2500 Norwich fans at Walsall for the ref to call it off just after 2pm, after allowing fans onto the pitch to inspect......different I thought, a 15'sq in a shaded part of the pitch, I listened to it all unravel on TS, Walsall chairman released a statement, now Paul Lambert has, doubtful we'll find ourselves in that situation.....but it is Latics so anything is possible, even climbing up the league :wink:

Yeah, I know. I was just messing :grin:

That was really cruel on the Norwich fans and hopefully, if the ref says it's ok at 9am, it will remain ok.

Yeah, I know. I was just messing :grin:

That was really cruel on the Norwich fans and hopefully, if the ref says it's ok at 9am, it will remain ok.

Thought so, just had this message on Facebook........I live about 15 mile from Hartlepool mate and its done nowt but snow since yesterday evening and i know theres no underground heating there so i think its another Saturday afternoon infront of the box for you mate

Chris Turner looks set to name a makeshift central defensive partnership of Ben Clark and Julian Cherel. Sam Collins is suspended after he was booked for the fifth time this season on Boxing Day and Gary Liddle is struggling with a hamstring problem he sustained in the same game.

Antony Sweeney is a doubt with a hamstring injury and Denis Behan (ankle) and James Brown (knee) remain sidelined.

So the game just might be off. :devilish:

Chris Turner looks set to name a makeshift central defensive partnership of Ben Clark and Julian Cherel. Sam Collins is suspended after he was booked for the fifth time this season on Boxing Day and Gary Liddle is struggling with a hamstring problem he sustained in the same game.

Antony Sweeney is a doubt with a hamstring injury and Denis Behan (ankle) and James Brown (knee) remain sidelined.

So the game just might be off. :devilish:

To be fair Diego there gonna do all they can to say the game is on proberly why there talking about a team line up.

Met office gave the following severe weather warning for the NE

"Sleet and snow showers through Friday afternoon and evening, should ease for a time overnight, but will become widespread again later on Saturday morning and into the afternoon. Further fresh falls of 2 to 5 cm are expected, with locally up to 10cm. The wintry showers are also expected to fall on frozen roads and paths during Friday evening and overnight causing widespread ice in places."The public are advised to take extra care and refer to the Highways Agency for further advice on traffic disruption on motorways and trunk roads."

It's now 1ºC in Hartlepool, rising to 2º later, but feeling much colder with strong easterly winds. Snow is forecast for later this morning.

:cardinal:

4 of us hardy soles were about to set off but looking at the BBC traffic webcams and the falling snow in Royton and the weather warning for the North East from the met office - the cars on the drive and it's the Dog & Partridge for me at 3.00. :drinking45:

4 of us hardy soles were about to set off but looking at the BBC traffic webcams and the falling snow in Royton and the weather warning for the North East from the met office - the cars on the drive and it's the Dog & Partridge for me at 3.00. :drinking45:

Same here, I've looked on the m62 webcams and they are okay in West Yorkshire, there are none for the a19 which is fairly exposed to the elements, still coming down and doesn't look like letting up for a while, there is no wind......common sense prevails here and the car stays put for today.........pub it is :drinking45: