Today's team

Why's :censored: been dropped in favour of softarse Lee, FFS Penney, you baffle me man - couldn't find your arse with both hands and still Whitaker gets in!

That teams got to up there with anything Stitch put out during the dark years of 98-01...let's hope the walking wounded get match-fit sooner rather than later.

That teams got to up there with anything Stitch put out during the dark years of 98-01...let's hope the walking wounded get match-fit sooner rather than later.

Abbott, Furman, Taylor, Black, Ollerenshaw, :censored: and Blackman.

On the plus side that has to be the best bench we've put out in quite some time...so when we're 3-0 down after an hour at least a few of 'em may get a run out to gain a little sharpness in time for next week's MASSIVE clash with Orient!

Why's :censored: been dropped in favour of softarse Lee, FFS Penney, you baffle me man - couldn't find your arse with both hands and still Whitaker gets in!

Whitaker was very good at Wycombe and deserves to keep his place.

So we'll ignore the previous ten then?

So despite an arguable MOM performance at Wycombe, he should have been dropped? DP really can't win, can he? If he'd dropped him people would be wondering why he's dropped someone who played well last time out.

I went trawling back through old line-ups as well. Harsh to say this is worse than any of Ritchie's teams - there's no Smith, Watson, McLean, Lightfoot, Clitheroe, Mardon, Spooner, Swan, Salt, Walsh, Mohan, Tait, Whitehall, Campbell, Prenderville or Roach, for a start.

Ritchie's first ever line up vs notts county on 8.8.1998

Kelly

S. McNiven, Graham, Sinnott, Innes

Rickers, Dux, Orlygsson, Reid

D. Mcniven, Allott

Subs: Holt, Littlejohn, Salt

Attendance: 5709

Would anyone take this team over the one fielded today?

I'd swap those 4 for scrapping qualities alone.

Up tops as crap as ours today though isn't it Awful!! :unsure:

I expected Taylor an Pav to not play a full match, but to put them on the bench an bring them on when we're behind is crazy.

From Merson on SSN is sounds like we battered them when they came on, so why didn't DP have them on for 60 mins, get the game in the bag then rest them for last 30 mins an let others have a game with less pressure on them.

Abbott, Furman, Taylor, Black, Ollerenshaw, :censored: and Blackman.

On the plus side that has to be the best bench we've put out in quite some time...so when we're 3-0 down after an hour at least a few of 'em may get a run out to gain a little sharpness in time for next week's MASSIVE clash with Orient!

Agree with that.