Just Got Back

first game in a while for me today and fancied a few beers and a good shout for the blues but left so pissed off was untrue. Game was there for the taking and with sending off we should and could have nailed it but wasnt to be. In past seaons we would have filled the away end no probs but today was barely noticable. Why so ?? - coz of the negative mind-nunbing tactics our manager chooses to deploy !!.

FFS TTA and get rid of this moron before you have no club left to bring to failsworth where no one wants to be !!

More pissed off than ever have ben in 40+ years.

Thanks DP for destroying our club ..... now f*** off !

Hats off for making it there....and back of course!! To be fair the crowd today was only 2634, around 600 down on their average this season at home - many latics fans didn't make the trip due to very adverse weather conditions mid morning this side of the pennines.

hey mate - i've bin there for 40 years thru thick n thin - from Bradford Park Avenue to OT and wemberlee and Formby and Chasetown and have never felt so disenfranchised as I do now. Have spent thousands following the 'tics but it has NEVER EVER been so :censored: as now. We always used to have triers if not talent but now we have a squad who dont know each other and dont give 2 :censored:s.

It has never been as bad as it is now as so many have lost the faith. Failsworth says it all - worth f*** all and doomed to failure ! OAFC RIP if this shyte continues !

Keep BP alive anydtry to win and entertain or else Failsworth is a Conference nightmare for citeh nomarks or local scroats but aint for the blues of Oldham and anyone who thinks that it is aint right in the head !

Penny out !! FFS the guy aint got a clue !!!!!!!!!!

hey mate - i've bin there for 40 years thru thick n thin - from Bradford Park Avenue to OT and wemberlee and Formby and Chasetown and have never felt so disenfranchised as I do now. Have spent thousands following the 'tics but it has NEVER EVER been so :censored: as now. We always used to have triers if not talent but now we have a squad who dont know each other and dont give 2 :censored:s.

It has never been as bad as it is now as so many have lost the faith. Failsworth says it all - worth :censored: all and doomed to failure ! OAFC RIP if this shyte continues !

Keep BP alive anydtry to win and entertain or else Failsworth is a Conference nightmare for citeh nomarks or local scroats but aint for the blues of Oldham and anyone who thinks that it is aint right in the head !

Penny out !! FFS the guy aint got a clue !!!!!!!!!!

Fair enough fella.

A sign of how bad we have become. There was a time when we would have took 6-700 up there.

I'd put that down to the weather if I were you. Our away following is still pretty good (taking into account we are miles away from the South this season).

And we've pretty much filled it before (900).

PS. You're a sick, sick bastard having that username.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

I'd put that down to the weather if I were you. Our away following is still pretty good (taking into account we are miles away from the South this season).

And we've pretty much filled it before (900).

PS. You're a sick, sick bastard having that username.

Not really, our followings have been poor, regardless of the distance. We only took 231 to Walsall. Tuesday night or not, that is :censored:e. But I can't blame people for not bothering.

Stevie Whitehall, Sean McCarthy and Johnny Eyre were already took!

Not really, our followings have been poor, regardless of the distance. We only took 231 to Walsall. Tuesday night or not, that is :censored:e. But I can't blame people for not bothering.

Stevie Whitehall, Sean McCarthy and Johnny Eyre were already took!

If anyone takes Paul Reid I will personally :censored: on their head (unless they enjoy that type of stuff, in which case I'll, erm. Not.)

whats the weather like where you are?

And how many did we take on Boxing Day 2004 when we played up there, and the North was similarly hamstrung with snow and ice. It certainly was more than 170.

I think the attendance yesterday is a clear sign of how low the fans are feeling in general. I'm not blaming this on things like Failsworth or Dave Penney per se. More symptomatic of a club who's on an atrocious run, and showing little sign of it easing soon.

And how many did we take on Boxing Day 2004 when we played up there, and the North was similarly hamstrung with snow and ice. It certainly was more than 170.

I think the attendance yesterday is a clear sign of how low the fans are feeling in general. I'm not blaming this on things like Failsworth or Dave Penney per se. More symptomatic of a club who's on an atrocious run, and showing little sign of it easing soon.

I think it is also due to the credit crunch why we took less

fair do's

but how you cant blame Failsworth is amazing . . . or TTA?

fair do's

but how you cant blame Failsworth is amazing . . . or TTA?

Nah. It may have something to do with it, but I think many people directly blaming Failsworth for their reasons for not going to the game actually have other reasons as well.

As a football club, things could be much, much worse. You only have to look at Stockport to see that. We're a fairly stable 3rd division football club having a nightmare season with injuries and form. Halcyon days long behind us now, in fact a whole generation behind us. I've come to terms with it.

Nah. It may have something to do with it, but I think many people directly blaming Failsworth for their reasons for not going to the game actually have other reasons as well.

As a football club, things could be much, much worse. You only have to look at Stockport to see that. We're a fairly stable 3rd division football club having a nightmare season with injuries and form. Halcyon days long behind us now, in fact a whole generation behind us. I've come to terms with it.

i cant see how it can be much worse than this, with the '5 year plan' and all, TTA came in gave us a 5 year master plan, and where are we?

ifalse dawns again, which is turning the fans away IMO

i cant see how it can be much worse than this, with the '5 year plan' and all, TTA came in gave us a 5 year master plan, and where are we?

Exactly,if anything we have gone backwards football wise! and the current run over the last 12 months ( regardless of who has been manager ) is atrocious!

I think under these circumstances any team would have seen its support dwindle. There is currently no end in sight to this abysmal run of form, couple that with the general negativity surrounding the club and it's easy to see why we're left with just the die-hards. We're not a very attractive proposition at the moment. Let's hope we can be again!

you're right about the five year plan, more like a 20 year plan after some decisions were made, of which one (Moore) was made due to fan pressure.

But come on, after the housing crash, complete cluster:censored: of a council denying them the permission needed for the BP development you have to offer a modicum of sympathy that the 5 year plan is never moved from square 1. Five year plans are bollocks anyway; as soon as an entrepaneur mentions those words they ought to be taken to a quiet wooded area and shot in the back of the head.

I bet TTA secretly regret the day they ever put pen to paper and bought the club. It's seemingly a town spoiled by previous success a lifetime ago and a council hell bent on keeping the town in cobbled streets and cliched clogs as long as the stuck-in-the-past duffers remain in power.