Just got back

I might as well dispel this myth whilst I've nothing better to do.

It's all just to coincidental for me, one disappears as the other one arrives.

Their posts are exactly the same in both content and tone, constant fishing and idiocy.

Has anyone ever seen both of them in the same room together?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute farce, just trecked to the club shop and ticket office only to find it closed! Unbelievable

I share your outrage Pizza.

I needed a new Latics air freshener for the car, obviously I couldn't possibly wait and just had to purchase it today.

So having checked the club website and seen that the club shop and ticket office are both closed today due to the bad weather, I set off on my approx 4 mile round trip on foot, braving the freezing icey, snowy conditions.

Low and behold when I get there everything is closed much to my annoyance.

The club will be getting no more business of mine anytime soon, I may trek over to Spotland and see if they can satisfy my air freshening needs.

Yes, I am bored, but that has not stifled or diminished my outrage at the club, no wonder we are struggling financially when we are turning this sort of money down.

So nothing that couldn't wait then, given the treacherous conditions and police advice to only make journeys if they are absolutely necessary.

But this boy told someone he would get them a keyring. And he promised that they would have it today. If that is not and absolutely necessary journey to make, then I do not know what is, goddammit!

i wanted a small keyring that i have promised somebody i would have today

Which one was it out of interest?

Keyrings

I did have a flight booked to come and get the fetching 'Crest Zip Puller', good job the flights were grounded or I would have been equally if not more outraged. Incidently, before I set off for the airport, I thought about turning on the radio and checking their website since it was heavily snowing, but then I just thought "nah, go anyway, or at least pretend I did or wanted to, then hopefully I'll try and wind up a few people if it's closed".

You shouldn't have left it last minute anyway, it's your own fault for promising someone a keyring, then trying to get it on the same day!

It definately would have been worth paying someone to sit in the shop for your £2.99, especially considering you can't get it any other day.

Edited by davemathieson

Personally I think if he was any sort of a man he'd have ripped the shutters off and smashed a window to get in. Leavign his £2.99 on the till of course, being a loyal supporter.

Any loyal supporter would leave £3 letting us keep the 1p change!

All you doubters calling B_P's loyalty into question should be ashamed of yourselves. So upset was he by the inability to put his money directly into OAFC's coffers he's enlisted everyone else's help by creating this faux-indignant thread, safe in the knowledge that every click earns money for the club.

Stroke of genius.

All you doubters calling B_P's loyalty into question should be ashamed of yourselves. So upset was he by the inability to put his money directly into OAFC's coffers he's enlisted everyone else's help by creating this faux-indignant thread, safe in the knowledge that every click earns money for the club.

Stroke of genius.

Ha; but you mods take £1 in every 10 towards running costs clearly denying the club much needed revenue. Dont deny it because Rummy said it was true in the other thread :wink:

And what are these running costs? pre match meetings in the ??????? pub discussing who should be banned/censored next :grin:

QUOTE (Harry Dowds Green Shirt @ Jan 5 2010, 13:17 PM)

And what are these running costs? pre match meetings in the ??????? pub discussing who should be banned/censored next

I am making notes, Harry, and your name will go on the list...

:grin:

There you go Harry, that was not a sidestep, you cannot get more of a denial than that... :wink:

Edited by singe

you cannot get more of a denial than that... :wink:

Quoted for posterity. :wink:

I'd like to point out that I haven't seen a bloody penny of this so-called OWTB money. I'm beginning to think it's akin to the Richards sell-on fee...

(EDIT: Just to clarify, there is no money creamed off the top for any sort of personal use :grin:)

Quoted for prosperity. :wink:

I'd like to point out that I haven't seen a bloody penny of this so-called OWTB money. I'm beginning to think it's akin to the Richards sell-on fee...

(EDIT: Just to clarify, there is no money creamed off the top for any sort of personal use :grin:)

You'll be accused of being in it for your self soon Zorro, mark my words.

And having your own agenda.

And consigning us to a permanently lower league level.

And leaving us with no assets of our own.

Can you categorically deny hving any sort of talks with Rochdale about sharing webspace for the messageboard?

And who actually owns the messageboard? How much is owned by Brassbank?

Should you not have an open forum where these questions can be aired, and the real moaners can decide not turn up, citing the fact they would not beleive you anyway and it has been decided already that you are in it for yourself?

I am sure many fans expect you to invest your hours for no return, and you should put more in to stop the rot.

I think these questions need to be asked....

Quoted for prosperity. :wink:

See, he meant to say, “posterity,” but was subconsciously thinking, “prosperity.” Convicted from his own typewriter.