Stockport Away

We better not sell out, I can't be arsed going through the ball ache of scrambling for tickets at the last minute when I realise i've planned ahead (once again) and have to frantically hunt some tickets down on here, followed swiftly by a 3-1 defeat and a disgraceful show of support from our so called 'fans'. Not gonna happen this time though in my opinion, 1500 max this year. It seems everybody has lost their passion for the game and the club, myself included, i'll go out of duty rather than anything else.....maybe.

I don't think we'll fill it this time.

It will proberly be off but bearing in mind the lack of local away games this year i reckon we will close to fill it. However when we played the a few seasons back on Bank Holiday Monday ques at the turnstiles went on for ages.

We better not sell out, I can't be arsed going through the ball ache of scrambling for tickets at the last minute when I realise i've planned ahead (once again) and have to frantically hunt some tickets down on here, followed swiftly by a 3-1 defeat and a disgraceful show of support from our so called 'fans'. Not gonna happen this time though in my opinion, 1500 max this year. It seems everybody has lost their passion for the game and the club, myself included, i'll go out of duty rather than anything else.....maybe.

Some of us can't wait to be given the opportunity to get behind the team and see if the playersy can produce against eleven men what they did in that last half hour against Colchester. We're in a relegation battle and a financial black hole. The Club is desperate for support home and away. When the going gets tough.....

I sat in the home end last time, and wont be making that mistake again as the vast majority of County fans are a bunch of gypos, tramps, oddballs and inbreds. Seems strange how on the brink of going out of business they don't want to maximise their income by getting as many through the gates as possible from their better supported neighbours.

I sat in the home end last time, and wont be making that mistake again as the vast majority of County fans are a bunch of gypos, tramps, oddballs and inbreds.

I found them friendly enough at the back of the Cheadle End.

Although I kept my gob well and truly shut when Liddell's corner wandered in to the net.

Some of us can't wait to be given the opportunity to get behind the team and see if the playersy can produce against eleven men what they did in that last half hour against Colchester. We're in a relegation battle and a financial black hole. The Club is desperate for support home and away. When the going gets tough.....

Penney puts eleven men behind the ball ...