How badly have you missed HOME games? Volunteers NEEDED

it'll melt by then...or will it? B)

Four hours back breaking work all for a free-ticket, a one nil defeat, and for them to run out of pies and Bovril twenty minutes in? Hmmmmmm i'm tempted but I think I'll brave the carnage on roads and go to Didsbury instead.... :mmm::tongue1:

Besides I've got a season ticket...:ass3:

it'll melt by then...or will it? B)

If TTA go out on the pitch and discuss their plans over the last 6 years - the ensuing hot air should easily make the pitch playable and maybe enough for Edgely Park too.... :grin:

Either that or ask Barry a question... :wink:

Edited by oafcprozac

Could they maybe clear the pitch and then put the covers on? No significant snow is forecast after Friday.

long rage forecast for north west next week,from met office..

"UK Outlook for Monday 18 Jan 2010 to Wednesday 27 Jan 2010:

During the first part of the week there will be one or two wintry showers here and there, although most places will be dry with colder than average temperatures, icy stretches and areas of mist and freezing fog. Then later in the week it currently looks likely that a mixture of rain, sleet and snow will encroach from the southwest, with less cold conditions edging into western and northwestern areas. "

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED TODAY!!!

Just in the process of launching an article to the official website - put anyone who can get to Boundary Park today to help clear snow from the Boundary Park pitch it would be much appreciated.

The offer of a free ticket per volunteer will apply to today's volunteers also, so come on down and help out your club!!

Cheers,

Need a lot more volunteers guys tomorrow, had about 8 people in total and we've not done a quarter of the pitch yet.

If your not doing anything tomorrow get down to BP for 9 and help out. Even had Penney and Gray helping out shoveling the snow most of the afternoon but snow won't be cleared tomorrow unless more people get down.

There's a free ticket for you as thanks.

Need a lot more volunteers guys tomorrow, had about 8 people in total and we've not done a quarter of the pitch yet.

If your not doing anything tomorrow get down to BP for 9 and help out. Even had Penney and Gray helping out shoveling the snow most of the afternoon but snow won't be cleared tomorrow unless more people get down.

There's a free ticket for you as thanks.

I might be able to go down to BP tomorrow but i don't have my own shovel. Any spare?