Millwall match stuff

HT and so far so good,

but im a little worried now, second half we tend to die down a bit,

either we score or were going to struggle,

I hope if they score they score early on, as we tend to only really try after going 1-0 down and if that happens in the 70th minute or so i think it will be too late,

time for penney to squash the "penney out" talks and get the team whipped up for a decent second half

I know, but we know whats going to happen, no striker, no creative midfielder signed, but instead a league 2 substitute winger will be signed and put straight into our reserves,

penney will come out after this match and say "we are showing promise" and "we will get there" and "a lot of positives to be took"

FFS, when we are dreadful and get nothing then fair enough, but it sounds like we have played very well today and been mugged. We've gone for it and made chances, it's pretty shallow to act as if they've turned up and given the points away again

You can batter them until the cows come home but if you do not score goals you will get beat 1-0 time and time again.

Something HAS to be done.

FFS, when we are dreadful and get nothing then fair enough, but it sounds like we have played very well today and been mugged. We've gone for it and made chances, it's pretty shallow to act as if they've turned up and given the points away again

Didn't sound like we had many shots on target, though.