im worried

. . . in fact im not worried, im absolutely petrefied

what if we lose? (which is real possibility)

where does that leave us? losing to Stockport?

even a draw would be a bad result, a point wouldnt mean much, apart from what we already know . . . which is we are :censored:

Edited by creepy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even a draw would be a bad result, a point wouldnt mean much, apart from what we alreay know . . . which is we are :censored:

i agree !! hopefully somehow we can pull it out of the bag!! :censored: must start for me !

excactly this has what it has come to!! boring football 10 men behind the ball and hope for a goal somehow!! hopefully we will play like we did against milwall first half and we shouldnt have a problem

Exactly what i said, to be honest i just want to get this season out of the way. its been a very bad season.

Exactly what i said, to be honest i just want to get this season out of the way. its been a very bad season.

[/quote

i hope penny turns this around to be honest !! give him 3 seasons i say regardless of relegation!! i doubt we will go down but if we do no point sacking him because new man needs time again and own squad

if we go down we would be set already, we already have a league 2 side with a league two manager :D

we need rid of the wasters eg, parker, whits and bring in people who wanna be here not has beens!! i would sell taylor at the end of the season for right price of no one matches it i would leave it !! then i would give him some cash to spend (i know his cash buys have been un justified as of yet) he will come good imo

i hope penny turns this around to be honest !! give him 3 seasons i say regardless of relegation!! i doubt we will go down but if we do no point sacking him because new man needs time again and own squad

You are not serious surely? You fancy seeing us have a go at the Blue Square North Title that year then? Coz I think he would settle with a place just behind the play offs that year!

even a draw would be a bad result, a point wouldnt mean much, apart from what we already know . . . which is we are :censored:

Not as worried as me Creepy. I work with a fair few of them at the Pyramid on the M60 and they are expecting this to be an easy game. I'm convinced they will do a job and I wasn't going to bother but I think anyone who can go needs to get behind us before it's too late. If we lose and DP doesn't go, thats it for me. 30 odd years......... my dad, brother and 3 mates have already given up even though they bought season tickets!

This season feels just like the season we were relegated from the Champioship... we sleptwalked to relegation.. too good, we will not go down..but we did it without a fight.. the wiffs are all the same.

I completely agree with this comment.

It has the hallmarks of when we got relegated into this division from the championship.

It could be accussed that the club are preparing for relegation.

Getting rid of our good players for nothing and replacing them with one's from the division below.

A management that is coming up short with ideas on getting out of this situation.

The club playing down the fans concerns.

The club and fans not getting on well.

I remember experiencing something similar during the Sharp/Warnock era.

I have spoke to fans that have supported the club longer than me and have experienced previous relegations

over the years they experienced similar situations arising before the club took the drop down.

I completely agree with this comment.

It has the hallmarks of when we got relegated into this division from the championship.

It could be accussed that the club are preparing for relegation.

Getting rid of our good players for nothing and replacing them with one's from the division below.

A management that is coming up short with ideas on getting out of this situation.

The club playing down the fans concerns.

The club and fans not getting on well.

I remember experiencing something similar during the Sharp/Warnock era.

I have spoke to fans that have supported the club longer than me and have experienced previous relegations

over the years they experienced similar situations arising before the club took the drop down.

The issue I have Canada, is that the good players were not that good.

They completely crumbled January to May last year, that is why we wrote almost in unison that we needed to clear the squad out, start afresh, get rid of the under performing dead wood.

We are in trouble, though, no doubt, but a couple of good wins, and we could gain quite a bit of confidence.

Stockport is a must win, though they have now sign half a new team so should not be thought of as bottom of the table cannon fodder.

I am going to say this.

If you want Latics to lose, just to change the manager, then you are not a real fan.

Of course, at some point a decision has to be made, but you must want Dave Penney to turn it round (resulsts AND playing style I mean).

It just the rule.

I am going to say this.

If you want Latics to lose, just to change the manager, then you are not a real fan.

Of course, at some point a decision has to be made, but you must want Dave Penney to turn it round (resulsts AND playing style I mean).

It just the rule.

if you can gurantee me that 1 defeat on tuesday means penney goes for the good of our season and the good of the entertainment/football on show then i would take it

ive been a season tkt holder for upto 20 years and consider myself a "real fan" but things need to change imo