more fans at BP, our ethnic communties

Would you stop attending BP?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Would you stop attending latics games if our ethnic communties start attending?

• Yes
    • No

You are trying too hard to be on the right side here Steve. Who said that they were racist because they are repressed homosexuals? It's just funny that people who make out that they are old school hard cases in favour of a nasty form of "traditional values." are actually something that they themselves would publicly profess to despise. Some of my best friends are repressed homosexuals without being racists, it's only you who made the causal link

Of course it is.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does he? I hear he disputes that smear, but dont let that get in the way of you having a right good laugh about it, I might start one about you.

Go ahead! PS, if you're going to make me out to be gay, I wouldn't care and wouldn't consider it a smear, because I'm not and there would be nothing wrong with it if I were.

Anyway, off to join a largely male-dominated organisation and dress up in uniforms. That's how butch I am.

Your moral compass? Perhaps you are a bit of a comedian, after all.

Well, I don't understand why you are getting on your high horse about me mocking the bigoted hypocrisy of homophobes who are secretly homosexual. I find it hilarious that a number of early-era Apartheid politicians got caught hypocritically engaging with what they charmingly described as a bit of, "dark meat." I find it hilarious now that the evil Robinson witch in Northern Ireland has been shown up as a hypocritical Province bike. Baxter Basics is my all time favourite Viz cartoon. I have respect now for Michael Portillo but not for Nigel Evans MP. I'm going to leave our dialogue here because I just think you are trying to find fault where you shouldn't do, for whatever logic your ginger mind is operating under.

Well, I don't understand why you are getting on your high horse about me mocking the bigoted hypocrisy of homophobes who are secretly homosexual. I find it hilarious that a number of early-era Apartheid politicians got caught hypocritically engaging with what they charmingly described as a bit of, "dark meat." I find it hilarious now that the evil Robinson witch in Northern Ireland has been shown up as a hypocritical Province bike. Baxter Basics is my all time favourite Viz cartoon. I have respect now for Michael Portillo but not for Nigel Evans MP. I'm going to leave our dialogue here because I just think you are trying to find fault where you shouldn't do, for whatever logic your ginger mind is operating under.

Yet more comedy brilliance.

You've got a bit of a thing for ginger hair; you're sadly mistaken on this occassion, I'm afraid.

Yet more comedy brilliance.

You've got a bit of a thing for ginger hair; you're sadly mistaken on this occassion, I'm afraid.

Am I right in thinking that you are using a pro-equality/anti-discrimination stance to attempt to deriide/ridicule someone who is in turn deriding/ridiculing someone who proffers the view that people who are non "anglo-saxon" (by some bizarre non-testable definition); non-hetero (untested/proven) and non- "english" are less worthy, by exposing the hypocrisy of their purported beliefs in comparison to their exposed (or not) personal experinces?

Did someone once suggest that the "left" always fails due to in-fighting between people who have more in common that apart?

Blimey. What a surprise; people who supplant dictat with ego.

Edited by real

I think stevie's just making it clear that he's too hip/cool/PC to have a sense of humour. He'll be telling us he wears polo neck jumpers under sports jackets and drives an Audi next.

Not at all. No polo necks in the wardrobe and a ten-year-old banger of a car!

Just to be clear, I have no problem with the things Andrew has stated he finds humour in, other than the original piece, which I didn't happen to find funny and was a tad homophobic.

I have no problems with anyone race, colour, religious views, sex or sexuality,

if you really look into it everyone has something different, just these peoples differences are a lot clearer for all to see,

if anyone came down to watch oldham, they have as much right as everyone else and shows me they are willing to get involved with an event for the whole of the local community, how can that possibly be a bad thing?

Not at all. No polo necks in the wardrobe and a ten-year-old banger of a car!

Just to be clear, I have no problem with the things Andrew has stated he finds humour in, other than the original piece, which I didn't happen to find funny and was a tad homophobic.

Just to wade in with my two-penneth, I don't have a problem with blokes hopping into bed together. Each to their own. What I do have a problem with are these wretched 'princesses' who purposely adopt a ridiculous 'mincing' walk and an even more ridiculous accent/voice. This type of faggot I struggle to tolerate, and it's not homophobic as my resentment isn't based on them sucking cocks in their spare time. If I was as forthcoming with girls as I've seen these attention seeking arseholes be with unwelcoming blokes then I'd be running the risk of being arrested. The last thing you need when you're smoking a fag outside Sankeys is some skinny boy repeatedly reaching out, stroking your hair and asking to feel your muscles, darling.

:rant.sml:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

Just to wade in with my two-penneth, I don't have a problem with blokes hopping into bed together. Each to their own. What I do have a problem with are these wretched 'princesses' who purposely adopt a ridiculous 'mincing' walk and an even more ridiculous accent/voice. This type of faggot I struggle to tolerate, and it's not homophobic as my resentment isn't based on them sucking cocks in their spare time. If I was as forthcoming with girls as I've seen these attention seeking arseholes be with unwelcoming blokes then I'd be running the risk of being arrested. The last thing you need when you're smoking a fag outside Sankeys is some skinny boy repeatedly reaching out, stroking your hair and asking to feel your muscles, darling.

:rant.sml:

I think the heat is off me for a while :wink: