Pinch me season reunion dinner

Does anyone know when this is? I believe its in April.

Anyone have a confirmed date, venue, tickets on sale, cost...????

Queen Elizabeth Hall

Wednesday 28th April 2010

£50 a ticket + VAT

Confirmed in Satdy's proggy by Marketing 'Guy'

Edited by oafcprozac

£58.75... Wednesday night... I can see that having a massive take up... Not....

being honest, this evening is shameful and embarrassing anyway. i just cannot understand why we are having an evening to celebrate being runners up in the league cup final 20 years ago. this is nothing to really be happy about, and for me, it just shows how small minded latics are. this lack of ambition which the evening represents could be one of the reasons why we are playing in league 1. it was 20 years ago too, why do we have to live in the past? i'm going to avoid telling my mates who support other clubs about this evening, for fear of absolute ridicule. it is pathetic

being honest, this evening is shameful and embarrassing anyway. i just cannot understand why we are having an evening to celebrate being runners up in the league cup final 20 years ago. this is nothing to really be happy about, and for me, it just shows how small minded latics are. this lack of ambition which the evening represents could be one of the reasons why we are playing in league 1. it was 20 years ago too, why do we have to live in the past? i'm going to avoid telling my mates who support other clubs about this evening, for fear of absolute ridicule. it is pathetic

The things people will do to get a bite.