Jason Price to blame for yesterday's defeat

After meeting him last week in the box after the game and this interview - he's quite refreshing really - an honest, hardworking footballer on loan - you don't get many of them to a pound. He is obviously taking much more of a load of Pavs shoulders and if he (Pav) can now find his shooting boots and Price to chip in with a few, if we can keep him, we'll be fine.

Like it took me five minutes to realise that Parker is gash, it took me a similar amount of time to realise that I like Price. I don't mind journeymen as long they are hard working, and Price definately is that. I'd like us to keep him.

+1

After meeting him last week in the box after the game and this interview - he's quite refreshing really - an honest, hardworking footballer on loan - you don't get many of them to a pound. He is obviously taking much more of a load of Pavs shoulders and if he (Pav) can now find his shooting boots and Price to chip in with a few, if we can keep him, we'll be fine.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1972435,00.html

See the latest interview with Price (linky thingy above) - would like to stay - yes we would like that too. But it's the final sentence that grabbed my attention:

"Both of us had chances and I don't think we could have done more than we did".

Er.. apart from put the ball in the net that is :wink:

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...1972435,00.html

See the latest interview with Price (linky thingy above) - would like to stay - yes we would like that too. But it's the final sentence that grabbed my attention:

"Both of us had chances and I don't think we could have done more than we did".

Er.. apart from put the ball in the net that is :wink:

I agree with him, They had the shots, maybe pavs finishing could have been better, but price was spot on with his shots just needed that little bit of luck, on another day with them same chances he could have come back with a hat trick