Striker needed

on main sight penny banging on about bringing a striker in as a must.

we have needed two wingers and a striker all season...now going into make or break month he is saying one is a must!!!

please leave all suggestions below,pennys hasnt found one since august so lets help him out eh

danny nardiello

If Dave could get out of his players what Shez used to get out of them then two wingers wouldn't be necessary.

well this is true...but he cant and taylor isnt interested anymore,and the other one...well enough said

dont know who is or isnt available but i hope he puts up and signs someone this week,changes the formation round a bit and goes for broke,i cant remember the last time i was seriously optimistic going into a game looking for a win

well this is true...but he cant and taylor isnt interested anymore,and the other one...well enough said

dont know who is or isnt available but i hope he puts up and signs someone this week,changes the formation round a bit and goes for broke,i cant remember the last time i was seriously optimistic going into a game looking for a win

Rowan Vine from QPR

Brighton were sniffing a few weeks ago but nothing happened; wages might be a sticky issue but he certainly did the business in this league with Luton and has scored in the Championship when played - might be worth a call??

Rowan Vine from QPR

Brighton were sniffing a few weeks ago but nothing happened; wages might be a sticky issue but he certainly did the business in this league with Luton and has scored in the Championship when played - might be worth a call??

:stupid:

other than that, how about:

Roger Milla

That guy from the film 'Goal'

Sean Bean (amazing in when saturday comes)

The entire team from "The Hurricanes"

Roy (of of the rovers, not LaticsPlayer)

...other than that, sod knows. I can probably guarantee whomever we do sign, no-one will probably have predicted. And they will probably be a left back.

Penny is like big phil for chelsea last season, the players did not turn up for him and thats what is happening here. Once they sacked him they were like there old self again and i think we need to do the same before its too late. Get Lee duxbury in till the end of the season and go from there, ok we will have too pay penny a few quid but i think its best of pay him now and try and stay up then pay him in june and go down. The money we get for O`grady use that too pay a good championship forward for a month or 2.

on main sight penny banging on about bringing a striker in as a must.

we have needed two wingers and a striker all season...now going into make or break month he is saying one is a must!!!

please leave all suggestions below,pennys hasnt found one since august so lets help him out eh

danny nardiello

Craig Mackail-Smith - one month - six games - thank you for the goals Craig :)

Penny is like big phil for chelsea last season, the players did not turn up for him and thats what is happening here. Once they sacked him they were like there old self again and i think we need to do the same before its too late.

Cheers for giving me a right old chuckle with that pearler this morning.

Strikers? Forget Vine, unless TTA are prepared to dig deep, we won't afford him.

How about the lad from United who went out on loan to Gillingham this season? Scored/made a penalty against us?

Cheers for giving me a right old chuckle with that pearler this morning.

Strikers? Forget Vine, unless TTA are prepared to dig deep, we won't afford him.

How about the lad from United who went out on loan to Gillingham this season? Scored/made a penalty against us?

Brandy.

It'd be nice. Bit of something different.

We all but had Brandy at one point, I hear, but he changed his mind... something he's notorious for doing apparently.

Forget him then. We need someone with a bit of fight in them who actually wants to be here playing for two months.

Could be quite a search!

It maybe worth Latics approaching Villa about this great prospect for the future on loan for rest of the season to give him experience and Latics goals (he's a Jemaine Defoe type, but much taller).

He's not been on loan to any club before.

DP will probably get a knock back, but no harm in asking.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/...5~42906,00.html

It maybe worth Latics approaching Villa about this great prospect for the future on loan for rest of the season to give him experience and Latics goals (he's a Jemaine Defoe type, but much taller).

He's not been on loan to any club before.

DP will probably get a knock back, but no harm in asking.

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/PlayerProfiles/...5~42906,00.html

13 appearances for Villa's first team... we've no chance :(

13 appearances for Villa's first team... we've no chance :(

Only 3 appearances off the bench this season in the league though, he might need competitive games.

Edited by BP1960

Only 3 appearances off the bench this season in the league though, he might need competitive games.

pipe dreams

i hope we can concentrate on players we stand a chance of getting rather than pie in the sky hopes and dreams,i dont want penny stating on friday we couldnt get anybody in from premier league..

what about the lad at york...27 goals this season so far,get him in on loan before he gets snapped up