Money grabbing, selfish yet intelligent mercenary!! (Whom I thought was alreet whilst here!!)

did he pay for the first team to go on pre season tour of northern ireland out of his own pocket? or was it just bull:censored:,i'd have him back.

Regardless of what an arsehole/mercenary/bulls**tter he is, he is still twice the manager penney ever will be

Quite probably - but he's not here no more, very unlikely to be here in the future and if we could focus as much time getting behind our "currently not very popular" manager at this tough time as we do on past managers/players etc, that would make a bit more sense.

Now, I think we need a new man, but Dowie has shown his ability, and it's not that brilliant.

He's had half a season of success at Palace, and fair enough, they gave it a real go in the EPL, but other than that he's failed to shine in any of his jobs. He's shown what he's capable of at both ends of the footballing spectrum; he's had money and he's worked on a tight budget, again with very little to shout about.

Add that to the fact he jumps ship all too eagerly for my liking and we're looking at something we don't want. I want someone to come in who can not only get us out of this hole we're in, but also push us on further. Dowie can't do that.

According to sky sports Dowie turned down Palace job this week.

Er didn't the Palace job go to Paul Hart and didn't the orange Palace chairman (Jordan is it) sue Dowie for some contract breach as he left Palace to go up north but was back in London managing Charlton a few months later. Dowie going to Palace is less likely than him coming here.

Er didn't the Palace job go to Paul Hart and didn't the orange Palace chairman (Jordan is it) sue Dowie for some contract breach as he left Palace to go up north but was back in London managing Charlton a few months later. Dowie going to Palace is less likely than him coming here.

Palace are in administration so Jordan has gone. Where have you been?! And he had previously been in talks, not that he might still go there...

QUOTE (rudemedic @ Mar 4 2010, 09:20 AM)

Palace are in administration so Jordan has gone. Where have you been?! And he had previously been in talks, not that he might still go there...

True, but I agree with rudemedic, but I will go farther Dowie would be about as welcome at Palace as Chris Moore would be here. Even know, the Palace fans loather him more than us as he went to CHarlton as described.

QUOTE (rudemedic @ Mar 4 2010, 09:20 AM)

True, but I agree with rudemedic, but I will go farther Dowie would be about as welcome at Palace as Chris Moore would be here. Even know, the Palace fans loather him more than us as he went to CHarlton as described.

All the adminstrators will be interested in is will he keep us up ? They would take anyone no matter how unpopular if they keep them up.