We're relegated!

qn8hed.jpg

We're down, how would you react?

I'm not really sure, my apathy towards the club at the moment is pretty alarming. If I feel like this, how many other 'die hards' feel the same? I'll get a ST next season no doubt but I think numbers will be down once again regardless of what division we're in.

devastated even tho i can see it coming! just a thought - if i get a season ticket and we are relegated, surely the season tickets wont be the same price for the division below? if they are will i get refunded the difference???

Doubt it, you'd have basically accepted the terms of a contract with the club to pay x amount for a season ticket for that campaign. The only way you would get any sort of refund is if the club stipulated that as a clause if we got relegated. Maybe they would do out of goodwill, but I wouldn't hold my breathe, if we get relegated the club will need all the money it can get.

I'd probably kick an old lady in the back on the way to the pub > Go to the pub > Drink half a shandy > start crying > walk out the pub > get a pizza > eat half > go home > go to bed.

A little OTT if you ask me. There's no need to leave half a pizza.....