moaning/booing

Any chance we can have a night off tonight with regards to booing and a moaning our team at BP?

Well at least till the end of the game.

Lets get behind them shall we, see what we the supporters can do to lift them.

Well, am getting my thermals on so I'll see you all at the game with hopefully, a big smile at the end too when we win 2-0 (praying now too)

C'mon you blueeesssss.......

Any chance we can have a night off tonight with regards to booing and a moaning our team at BP?

Well at least till the end of the game.

Lets get behind them shall we, see what we the supporters can do to lift them.

Well, am getting my thermals on so I'll see you all at the game with hopefully, a big smile at the end too when we win 2-0 (praying now too)

C'mon you blueeesssss.......

Who were you praying to? Any chance of your lottery numbers/tips for the National?

The en masse abuse wasn't as bad as normal tonight but that just made it easier to hear the individual moronic comments. Aside from the d***heads who were yelling at Nardiello to get up when he was clearly in a bad way, the abuse Brill continues to get is just ridiculous. Before one goalkick, the bloke in front of me was shouting 'bloody hell Taylor, get out wide'. Then,when Brill booted it up the middle of the field, 'for God's sake Brill, what are you kicking it there for?' So, having established that we didn't have anyone out wide, you're then having a go at Brill for not kicking it out wide, where there were no players? Cheers for that.

Edited by rosa

but he's :censored: ...

He might be, he might not be but remind me which shirt he plays in and who he plays for? There are 11 men on the pitch whose job it is to stop him playing, 10 men to help him and however many of us turn out to get behind him. If he was to score the goal that keeps us up would you still say he is :censored:?

I love this nice middle class football experience you all want...

I say give them hell... :ranting:

<_<

Yes, you're right that works. Brill has only become a better keeper due to having people getting on his back all season, Colbeck will beat more men by having the crowd booing his every touch. Taylor only looked a better player last night as he has had a bit of stick recently, the fans got behind the team more as Penney gave them a gesture...

If we've going for the non-middle class football approach, are you bring your darts on Saturday to throw at the Wycombe fans, gonna get a bit norty are ya, 'av a wwwwuuumble. Go raahnd Danny's house afters and get the beers in? Facking mental.

Yes, you're right that works. Brill has only become a better keeper due to having people getting on his back all season, Colbeck will beat more men by having the crowd booing his every touch. Taylor only looked a better player last night as he has had a bit of stick recently, the fans got behind the team more as Penney gave them a gesture...

If we've going for the non-middle class football approach, are you bring your darts on Saturday to throw at the Wycombe fans, gonna get a bit norty are ya, 'av a wwwwuuumble. Go raahnd Danny's house afters and get the beers in? Facking mental.

:lol:

180!!!!

:lol:

He might be, he might not be but remind me which shirt he plays in and who he plays for? There are 11 men on the pitch whose job it is to stop him playing, 10 men to help him and however many of us turn out to get behind him. If he was to score the goal that keeps us up would you still say he is :censored:?

Yep he'd still be :censored:. Roy Essandoh scored an important goal for Wycombe, he was still a :censored: player.

You usually sign players to improve your team, and especially for ££s you'd expect them to. Can you honestly say Colbeck has improved the team? In my opinion he hasn't and he shouldnt be anywhere near a League One team.

I agree that booing players is obviously bad and a hindrance, but when they're blatantly out of their depth what can you expect.

Only boo heard tonight was for Colbeck when he came. Wonderful support that is.

There's a plank near me who has made his own little chant for JC - something about he's here; he's there; he's never anywhere super joe super joe (sic)

Then heckled his every touch. Lovely "support" that

There's a plank near me who has made his own little chant for JC - something about he's here; he's there; he's never anywhere super joe super joe (sic)

Shhh, you'll get accused of being middle class and not a proper football fan.

Do pass the asparagus, we're so hoping that Tarquin gets into Charterhouse, we've got him a wonderful Latin tutor.....

Grow up FFS! You are at a football game. Sounds like people having a laugh to me! You want to try it! :lol:

Grow up FFS! You are at a football game. Sounds like people having a laugh to me! You want to try it! :lol:

Go back 15 years and no one would give a dam about someone ripping into a player... Now its a big deal for the average supporter...

Sit back and enjoy your pop corn and super size cola lad... In another 10 years you won't be able to tell the difference from a football ground and a cinema...

Not going to get into a slanging match with you or anyone else on this subject BUT

The song(s) he sang weren't funny and he was proper laying into a Latics player; not an opposition player. Not funny; not a laugh - just another doughnut fan pissing & moaning at a Latics player............I wont be trying that; it doesn't rock my boat.

Shaun Goater reckons the only reason he was so good at City was because the fans hated him and booed him in the early part of his career there and it made him buck his ideas up.

Shaun Goater reckons the only reason he was so good at City was because the fans hated him and booed him in the early part of his career there and it made him buck his ideas up.

Just think, Richard Butcher might never have become a club legend at Latics if we hadn't given him that extra drive.