Brentford Game/Post Game Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From BBC 606:

"Oldham's leading scorer Pawel Abbott has his 12th of the season as they lead Brentford. Abbott has scored 39% of their league goals this season. But before I can even put my calculator away Brentford have equalised through Charlie MacDonald."

abbot has scored 39% of our league goals this season !! pathetic but come on tics

So you're watching the BBC live text thingy too!

Pawel Abbott, "the Wayne Rooney of OAFC" *...

* the Beeb didn't say that, it was me.

i agree cant see us picking much up from now till end!! he has to go now!! i have been a lets keep him guy but last few weeks have been shocking

Can't see him getting sacked...it won't keep us up if he did.

The rot is well and truly set and it will take more than a change of manager to break it.

its a start though may even bring a positive attacking manager in!! we can stay up but TTA must act NOW!!!!!!

For that to happen, surely somebody would have to be already lined up?

Last year Royle had nine games to get us back in for promotion. This year a new manager would have nine games to keep us in this division.

It's a big ask and I just can't see anybody stepping up to the mark...unless they can persuade Duxbury to give it a go.