Brentford Game/Post Game Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

after tonight i am convinced we will be relegated. untill tonight i have refused to call for penney out and join in with the boo boys but tonight i became a penney outer. no effort no passion no comitment and u look over at the manager and u get even less. saw him 4 times with his hands out of his pockets probably a total of not more than two minutes in whole game and one of them times was to tell kelvin to stay back when we had a throw in there half. rediculous penney has to go. not saying it will save us from going down but we he has to go

penney out

hahahhah,oh you saddist sod you....if a team as crap as brentford can whallop us..i really do dread to think what they would do,and there going for the playoffs

LAtics fan since 1960 although I cannot make it these days. Its become sad that I was more delighted with BAyern Winning and Rooney limping off than I was upset with losing tonight.

The sooner DP goes the better...............replacement................gregan with dux and philliskirk as assistants

LAtics fan since 1960 although I cannot make it these days. Its become sad that I was more delighted with BAyern Winning and Rooney limping off than I was upset with losing tonight.

The sooner DP goes the better...............replacement................gregan with dux and philliskirk as assistants

i would say philliskirk with dux and greagan as assistants...

As an England fan (I hope), why would you be happy with Rooney limping off?

The Utd loss, I can agree with. :wink:

agree with Steveoafc..Kirk Millar looked lively and 'up for it',

Missed our second goal, freezing and bored so went home (earliest i've ever done!)

Cheers for the welcome Rosa...

"Captain" Kirk was one of the few bright spots for me. Lee had another good game. Abbots' first was a good finish - just shows what he can do when he actually hits the ball cleanly for once.

Other than that, the only time we looked threatening was when we went 1-3 down. We opened them up time and time again when we actually played attacking football. But, as always, the team were only allowed to attack when the game was virtually lost.

Lomax didn't have a glorious return either. Got savaged by their left winger who looked very dangerous.

But hey! Don't worry guys! It wasn't a must win game!!! What are we all so despondant about??!!!

Sheesh.........anyone would think we're in danger of the drop!!!!! :lol:

"Captain" Kirk was one of the few bright spots for me. Lee had another good game. Abbots' first was a good finish - just shows what he can do when he actually hits the ball cleanly for once.

Other than that, the only time we looked threatening was when we went 1-3 down. We opened them up time and time again when we actually played attacking football. But, as always, the team were only allowed to attack when the game was virtually lost.

Lomax didn't have a glorious return either. Got savaged by their left winger who looked very dangerous.

But hey! Don't worry guys! It wasn't a must win game!!! What are we all so despondant about??!!!

Was that the guy on loan from Hudds?

Why does the moderator keep merging threads when subjects stand comments in there own right, it's very annoying and will discourage posting replies IMO?

Because I can and it's the only thing I can do to make myself feel good in life.

I have nothing better to do, honest to god, I cry myself to sleep hoping that tomorrow will bring more :censored: to move from A-to-B.

Because I can and it's the only thing I can do to make myself feel good in life.

I have nothing better to do, honest to god, I cry myself to sleep hoping that tomorrow will bring more :censored: to move from A-to-B.

oooh, you can have a prada one for that!

wholesale-prada-handbags-2-1.jpg

dont normally agree with you snookmeister but for most of that you are right.

even when we attack we look hesitant and we had at least 6 clear cut chances to put the ball in the net.

like millar, lee MOTM, worthington (or 'crab' as the people behind me called him) is useless. he cant pass, shoot, run head and he's slow. guy should have buried the one-on-one.

your right about lomax, he didnt look happy when he was taken off.

i think for me, penney has to go. but... its too late now and if we do it before the end of the season, we will go down. but at the end of the season, who will want to come to latics? no-one when penney is in charge. it was the first time of watching latics for a good 10 years that i have not actually wanted to go (had to with tickets from the postponed fixture)

We sat back, didn’t seem to believe that we could win the game. Didn’t really push on after the goal.

We wanted a reaction, come out of the blocks quickly.

Tom did well, Kirk was excellent.

When we’re 1-0 we should learn to go on and win that game. That’s part of our naivety. It’s been the story of our season.

anybody got latics player to see what big daves had to say..and can post on here please???

anybody got latics player to see what big daves had to say..and can post on here please???

Just listened to it, he didn't say anything I've not read on here, but he sure as hell didn't sound like a manager fighting to keep a club up (my opinion). Said he wanted the players to come out of the blocks fast and raring to go and we did that. We sat back after their goal, which we should have defended better and then never got going. That knocked the stuffing out of us and then he threw the kids on who did well. Good fightback but that is teh story of our season. Looked and sounded pretty miserable.