Brentford Game/Post Game Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to say that until I've seen them with my own eyes again. I'm very close though.

I'll say it. Penney Out Now. We are right in the :censored:.

Given that we lost, it's just as well it wasn't a must-win game. If you follow that logic.

Edited by 24hoursfromtulsehill

I've never advocated sacking a manager so late in the season, but

We're going down with this guy in charge so we have nothing to lose...........PENNY OUT!!!!!

I'VE CHANGED MY MIND

if you went to bp go to ticket office and ask for refund as you are not happy with what you bought

glad i chose not to go tonight(financial reasons) however im dreading saturday now...kids want to go so i think ill be going,if we lose however and play as :censored: as we have most of this season,thats it for me...wont go back this season....wait to see what happens regarding manager and new recruits before making a decision on next season

Just got back from the game, shocking defending for all three goals.

Came out after half time played worse than the first half it was a disgrace.

When there second went in there wasn't a single player wanting to get the ball and gee everyone up,just 11 players staring at the floor....

Apologies all' for the negative first ever post....but after watching that all season!!!!

Just back from the game, thought we were unlucky to not have nicked a point at the end, but once again it was to little too late from the latics. The play was very predictable throughout the game. Every time Taylor got the ball you new what he was going to do, I cant remember one time in which he attempted to run the ball down the line, he always cut inside, with such a reluctance to use his left foot why do we keep playing him on that side?

Former ever present home and away stuck to home only last season, with a few away. Only been twicw this season Saints and Wycombe good choice eh? But Hudders is a must for me mind you I may not bother with the match just have a jolly good drink up. Starting at 3 in Varsity I believe trains permitting lol. Keep the Faith Rotherham are playing Bramall Lane next season lol

It wasn't actually a bad performance tonight, just defensive lapses cost us. Until they got their 2nd goal we were the dominant team, the 3rd goal was rank bad defending.

Our opener and their equaliser were class goals.

A special mention for young kirk millar, great effort and performance from the young lad ( others please take note ) Yes smalley this means you!!

Performance wise.....some improvement, but results are what matter most at this time.

Just got back from the game, shocking defending for all three goals.

Came out after half time played worse than the first half it was a disgrace.

When there second went in there wasn't a single player wanting to get the ball and gee everyone up,just 11 players staring at the floor....

Apologies all' for the negative first ever post....but after watching that all season!!!!

Don't apologise, you can only call it as you see it. Welcome to the boards.

What does Penney do for his half time team talk, read Sylvia Plath to them? Sounds like they went for it in the last 15 minutes but why do we have to wait until we're 2 goals down to go for it? Oh well, good job it wasn't a must-win game. We can always pick up points at Huddersfield, MK Dons and Southampton instead.