Brentford Game/Post Game Thread

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As an England fan (I hope), why would you be happy with Rooney limping off?

The Utd loss, I can agree with. :wink:

Just wind it back and think about it. Rooney is the shining star..the media darling..the great white hope............we must have Rooney FOR THE WORLD CUP.

The world cup is a sham......has been for maybe 20 years......money making event for FIFA and TV. This years world cup was awarded to SA for all the wrong reasons.

ooh FIFA awards it on the anti apartheid/racist card. No considration for security..travel for fans..hotel accomodation etc.............Personally I have no interest in it. Rooney misses it so what..he is 24.

.he has 2 more to go at. Martin TYler has 8 years more to ejaculate on his MAn U bedspread. Rooney doesnt play ok..Crouch comes in (most underrated player since Adam was a lad)..gives them something diffrent..with 2 wingers who knows. UNited winning nothing is good for English football period.

Just wind it back and think about it. Rooney is the shining star..the media darling..the great white hope............we must have Rooney FOR THE WORLD CUP.

The world cup is a sham......has been for maybe 20 years......money making event for FIFA and TV. This years world cup was awarded to SA for all the wrong reasons.

ooh FIFA awards it on the anti apartheid/racist card. No considration for security..travel for fans..hotel accomodation etc.............Personally I have no interest in it. Rooney misses it so what..he is 24.

.he has 2 more to go at. Martin TYler has 8 years more to ejaculate on his MAn U bedspread. Rooney doesnt play ok..Crouch comes in (most underrated player since Adam was a lad)..gives them something diffrent..with 2 wingers who knows. UNited winning nothing is good for English football period.

before you slate my typos...the keyboard is shagged

OOOOH you're going to get in trouble from the cyber stewards for posting a non-latics related comment in this thread....

However......................word up my friend. Absolutely spot on. :applause1:

Because I can and it's the only thing I can do to make myself feel good in life.

I have nothing better to do, honest to god, I cry myself to sleep hoping that tomorrow will bring more :censored: to move from A-to-B.

There might be another job on offer at B.P. :grin:

Joking aside the future of this club is in the balance.

When a team lacks quality

(yes thats us),then only shear graft and 100% effort can provide any hope.Unfortunately for whatever reason this team doesn;t provide that.

In short,we;re f***d.

Joking aside the future of this club is in the balance.

When a team lacks quality

(yes thats us),then only shear graft and 100% effort can provide any hope.Unfortunately for whatever reason this team doesn;t provide that.

In short,we;re f***d.

To be fair, we looked interested when our 2nd went in. And the youth players, Millar and Eaves, pulled their tripes out tonight. Particularly Millar.

But again, too little, too late.

Edited by Snookmeister

It's the typical pre-World Cup nerves for me.

I actually love the competition and the chance to see different cultures and footballing styles pitted against one another.

Yes, I see your point re: Crouch.

Sometimes, I actually think I would enjoy the World Cup more, if England wasn't in it.

It's the typical pre-World Cup nerves for me.

I actually love the competition and the chance to see different cultures and footballing styles pitted against one another.

Yes, I see your point re: Crouch.

Sometimes, I actually think I would enjoy the World Cup more, if England wasn't in it.

on topic... please!

2,833 there tonight, is that not a sign that something is going seriously wrong ?

How can this club have a future under Penny.

The team that finished tonight contained only one signing of his and 2 Loan signings.

All the other players were here before he was and yet he has signed countless numbers who are either injured or just not good enough.

Penny is not good enough and should go now whilst we still have 9 games to save ourselves.

It wasn't actually a bad performance tonight, just defensive lapses cost us. Until they got their 2nd goal we were the dominant team, the 3rd goal was rank bad defending.

Our opener and their equaliser were class goals.

A special mention for young kirk millar, great effort and performance from the young lad ( others please take note ) Yes smalley this means you!!

Performance wise.....some improvement, but results are what matter most at this time.

I agree, we played with two wingers, got crosses in and weren't afraid to have a pop outside the box either.

Does this team still wants to play for its manager?.....if they didn't wouldn't we be playing worse?