I'm going to kill myself

Well, actually, I'm not. I'm long term pissed off with a great many things Latics, but I'm not actively looking to pop my cork.

I just thought this might help some people looking for a benchmark in their efforts to bring each other down in saying how pissed off they were. Competitive misery isn't a productive venture.

Well, actually, I'm not. I'm long term pissed off with a great many things Latics, but I'm not actively looking to pop my cork.

I just thought this might help some people looking for a benchmark in their efforts to bring each other down in saying how pissed off they were. Competitive misery isn't a productive venture.

You are right... What we need is a positive to all come together over... Over to you :)

Cracking thread by the way :)

I was just about to headbutt the two rusty nails sticking up out of a plank before you replied. The ones I usually use to hammer through my nuts ather than go shopping with a bird/watch a soap opera. I dunno, I think we all have our own things that are pissing us off at the moment, and there are more about than usual. ie :censored: team + lost your old seat = suicidal. In the old seat = just very pissed off. Likewise in favour of Failsworth now = not sure if ground move is happening + :censored: team = suicidal. Fed up with changing managers and building a new squad every year + :censored: team = suicidal, sticking with Penney = suicidal.

We have many coalitions of unhappy people, and there is no way to please everyone. My current course is to go with the flow, not bother reading every angry flow (although at risk of missing great threads) and see where we come out of it. And get to the odd game if I can. I know that getting angry with other fans or the ownership on hee won't win us any points or build a new stadium for us, I will accept my limitations.

Rats.

This may have been The Best Thread Of All Time, what with people offing themselves left, right and centre - anybody seen Pump Up The Volume? Some two-bob high school :censored:-o-rama with smack head actors.

In stark contrast to the goings on down Sheepfoot Lane, all very entertaining.

You are right... What we need is a positive to all come together over... Over to you :)

Cracking thread by the way :)

Have I missed something? LL topping himself is a positive which should bring us all together?

You couldn't rope BRF, Blue Pizza and RoyleArmy into a ceremonial Hara Kiri festival too could you? This could really catch on during such a dark period where entertainment is lacking.

Please everyone, submit your plans for the most unique way of ending it all.

I'll go for the simple one of starving myself to death by only allowing myself to eat what pies remain at the CRE tea bar at half time.

Or maybe stand on the goal line next time we concede, and let the shower of season ticket books rain down on me, thus giving the effect of a public stoning to death.

Have I missed something? LL topping himself is a positive which should bring us all together?

You couldn't rope BRF, Blue Pizza and RoyleArmy into a ceremonial Hara Kiri festival too could you? This could really catch on during such a dark period where entertainment is lacking.

Please everyone, submit your plans for the most unique way of ending it all.

I'll go for the simple one of starving myself to death by only allowing myself to eat what pies remain at the CRE tea bar at half time.

Or maybe stand on the goal line next time we concede, and let the shower of season ticket books rain down on me, thus giving the effect of a public stoning to death.

If I commit Hari Kiri, I want to be crushed to death by 100 naked female supermodels doing a "PILE ON"!!!!

before you do it you must try marmite :lol:

i thought you were doing a peter finch in network. online so to speak :grin:

Hey, you lot are unfairly maligning me, it was Stitch who wanted to bukaki Gregan at half time one game. I can't kill myself just now anyway, just had a kebab on Good Friday so will need a good confessing before my soul is fixed up for the next world.

Hey, you lot are unfairly maligning me, it was Stitch who wanted to bukaki Gregan at half time one game. I can't kill myself just now anyway, just had a kebab on Good Friday so will need a good confessing before my soul is fixed up for the next world.

YOU'RE ALIVE!!

I thought you were another tic who had deserted us :grin: