protest march

Barry Fry has not been approached by the group as they find his thoughts and views on Birdseye potato waffles too extreme for their tastes.

Not all Barry's are involved. I have been PM'd by Barry Norman (username: lordafricanloverocket), who became of fan of Oldham through a mutal friend of both mine and Trevor Francis although I must state I have never met Trevor Francis in my life despite what Cilla Black says, as I was saying Barry Norman is not involved and wouldn't want his name linking to this group.

I am going to South Africa this evening Ritchie I will find some more Barrys

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barry is part of an ancient clan of Barry's. These include messers Chuckle, McGuigan and Evans.

I believe they are attempting to recruit a gang of socially excluded roughyun's to take over the club. Drew and his crew are only small fry. You can see this as in the main groups Barry Chuckle has insisted that on an all ginger policy as well as the current ASBO entry system. I believe this is down to strong religious beliefs in the Chuckle household and they cannot change their ways.

Once Owen has recruit a mob massive enough, rumours are suggesting as many as 29, then they will storm the club and seize power. Barry Evans will immediately be installed as manager, Barry White will be played before, during and after all 1st team and under 12 games, Barry Venison will be physio and stylist whilst Barry Island will be the ultimate destination for our new stadium. Apparently the ambitious plans include a 3,000 seater stadium to be opened by a Barry Manilow tribute band (with brass band backing). The whole thing is to be MC'd by Barry Fryer and could be in place by 2012.

This is all hush hush at the moment but my contact, Barry Horne, is pretty touch tight with Owen and he reckons its a goer. With people like Drew pulling the strings and providing both brawn and brains I think it could come off.

Where does Barry Humphries come into all this though?

And Conlon.

No.

Just Barry talking bollocks.

If you look at all the Barry's in Ritchie's piece it is a bit of a "feature" of any Barry.

Fry

McGuigan

Fryer

Chuckle

Venison

White (well, singing bollocks)

Manilow (ditto)

and last but not least...

Where does Barry Humphries come into all this though?

And Conlon.

They were the two I was referring to, er, obviously.

Is my Uncle Barry involved? He owns a gun so would be pretty handy when they make their move.

If he is a true Barry he will have a ginger tuft of hair above his left veg.

Be careful Leeslover, this is very hush hush but if you can do a fine tooth comb check on said Uncle's area and report back. Whilst doing the check be wise and watch for his gun going off. TTA's will be very grateful if we can find them a Barry to penetrate then help them stop this mob.

Edited by ritchie82