Has been a passenger all season. Totally unfit, way off the pace, and clearly a player who cannot play through the pain barrier. Another 45 minutes today with his head down and the world against him.

Today, although a half too late, Penney FINALLY saw sense. And look what a fully fit XI put on? A semi decent performance with lots of drive. Taylor should have been dropped weeks ago, instead Penney has had us playing with 10 men week in week out.

A good win today backed up by an excellent set of results.

Do not play Taylor again this season and we may be alright. Oh and start :censored: every single game. Exactly the type of player we need in a scrap. Taylor take note.

E4e

FIGHT

Has been a passenger all season. Totally unfit, way off the pace, and clearly a player who cannot play through the pain barrier. Another 45 minutes today with his head down and the world against him.

Today, although a half too late, Penney FINALLY saw sense. And look what a fully fit XI put on? A semi decent performance with lots of drive. Taylor should have been dropped weeks ago, instead Penney has had us playing with 10 men week in week out.

Do not play Taylor again this season and we may be alright. Oh and start :censored: every single game. Exactly the type of player we need in a scrap. Taylor take note.

E4e

FIGHT

On the other hand you have Latics fans screaming at DP when he takes him off.

Serious?

He came out 5 mins early during half time and attempted to sulk/walk/trot/jog across the pitch and back again and carried straight on up the tunnel. I'm guessing that was his fitness test?

The lad has no fight or bottle and if there's any club still out there remotely interested then we should be on the phone to them right now.

E4e

GINNA

Serious?

He came out 5 mins early during half time and attempted to sulk/walk/trot/jog across the pitch and back again and carried straight on up the tunnel. I'm guessing that was his fitness test?

The lad has no fight or bottle and if there's any club still out there remotely interested then we should be on the phone to them right now.

E4e

GINNA

He took his shirt off and threw it at the bench. Princess Chris...

after yet another 45 mins of useless football...if he is injured he shouldnt play again this season..

cant see it being a serious injury because 2 or 3 times he did show some pace and actually went down the byline...but on the whole another crap showing from him,went down under a soft challenge like he was dead and his leg was hanging by a thread....gutless ginger tart he is.

smalley came on and we had pace down the flank and caused them problems....and i cant understand why :censored: hasnt been playing,great performance.

if taylor cant hack it on the wing,try him centre mid as a playmaker,thats all he wants to do,come inside and lay it off

if taylor cant hack it on the wing,try him centre mid as a playmaker,thats all he wants to do,come inside and lay it off

he shouldnt be on the left wing anyway dont know how many mangers have played him there and its not his best position, right wing and we might see him return to form - he isnt fit and hasnt been for most of the season cant belive the stick hes getting to be honest. Hes not a gregan hardman but he clearly wanted to try and keep going for the 2nd half.

Complete speculation but I'm guessing there was some sort of barney at half time. CT came out very early and sulked on the touchline, went over and shook DJ's hand and then when Latics emerged (late) Rubes seemed to motion to him he was coming off and as mentioned above, CT threw his shirt off when going up the stairs and went off down the tunnel. Certainly looked like something was up.

Not sure about DP 'seeing sense' then, but we were much better with Smalley on the right and Colbeck on the left. Both were superb second half, for the second consecutive Saturday we were poor first half and then came out the traps flying in the second. Had Pav stuck away that sitter after Guy's goal I think we could have gone on to get another couple. Regardless of what happened at half time I'd hope Smalley and Colbeck are started at MK.

he shouldnt be on the left wing anyway dont know how many mangers have played him there and its not his best position, right wing and we might see him return to form - he isnt fit and hasnt been for most of the season cant belive the stick hes getting to be honest. Hes not a gregan hardman but he clearly wanted to try and keep going for the 2nd half.

hes getting stick because he cant be arsed...the last 5 or 6 games i have watched at bp he has been utter gash....but every now and again he shows he can do it...

he didnt want to keep going for the second half at all,if it was a fitness test it was piss poor,making his way to other side of pitch then kicking the floor and keep looking at the tunnel,then shook there players hand and shuffled off towards halfway line...

i hope he has had a bust up with dp and he has tore the soft sod a new one in the dressing room...and i hope he drops him to teach him a lesson,he thinks hes billy big balls and doesnt need to put the effort in..he hasnt got the stomach for a relegation fight and we dont need to carry players like him.

hes getting stick because he cant be arsed...the last 5 or 6 games i have watched at bp he has been utter gash....but every now and again he shows he can do it...

he didnt want to keep going for the second half at all,if it was a fitness test it was piss poor,making his way to other side of pitch then kicking the floor and keep looking at the tunnel,then shook there players hand and shuffled off towards halfway line...

i hope he has had a bust up with dp and he has tore the soft sod a new one in the dressing room...and i hope he drops him to teach him a lesson,he thinks hes billy big balls and doesnt need to put the effort in..he hasnt got the stomach for a relegation fight and we dont need to carry players like him.

Or he isn't fit all this he can't be arsed and doesn't care and doesn't have the stomach for the fight I think is tosh we all know enough about Taylor to know he cares about Latics take him out the team for a couple of games get him fit and he will be fine. We will see the real Chris Taylor next season.

+1

How many times this season has he 'gone down injured' in the first 15 mins. He doesn't want to play for whatever reason - so get someone in who does. NOBODY is bigger than the club.

I think Taylor probably hyperextended his knee in the first half (when brought down near their box having done his only bit of good play). Tries to run it of and is moderately successful then at half-time it seizes up and he isn't fully fit so DP does the sensible thing and brings on a ready made replacement in Smalley- who had one of his better halfs for me looked dangerous often and scored. Taylor hasn't been fully fit for ages for me and considering Purdie has had a similar injury and hasn't played all season I think some of the critiscm of Taylor is a bit unfair. However, when you are battling for survival someone like Colbeck who puts a shift in, tracks back well but OK doesn't have the quality of a fit Taylor is a decent bet, especially away from home. Plus we have Kirk Millar who has looked a decent youngster in the bits i've seen and he was sitting in the stand today. A fully fit Chris Taylor would play for me everytime but since he isn't I wouldn't pick him at the mo.

I think Taylor probably hyperextended his knee in the first half (when brought down near their box having done his only bit of good play). Tries to run it of and is moderately successful then at half-time it seizes up and he isn't fully fit so DP does the sensible thing and brings on a ready made replacement in Smalley- who had one of his better halfs for me looked dangerous often and scored. Taylor hasn't been fully fit for ages for me and considering Purdie has had a similar injury and hasn't played all season I think some of the critiscm of Taylor is a bit unfair. However, when you are battling for survival someone like Colbeck who puts a shift in, tracks back well but OK doesn't have the quality of a fit Taylor is a decent bet, especially away from home. Plus we have Kirk Millar who has looked a decent youngster in the bits i've seen and he was sitting in the stand today. A fully fit Chris Taylor would play for me everytime but since he isn't I wouldn't pick him at the mo.

Absolutely

I think this "doesn't want to play" stuff is bollocks, the kid is a Latics fan why wouldn't he want to play? He was interviewed by GMR on Tuesday, I didn't hear it but my Mum did, she said it sounds like he has depression or something.

Well if he is depressed - he won't want to play, will he? I didn't say he is not a Latics Fan but we are in a relegation battle in League One. If Chris isn't in the right frame of mind (much the same as 'he doesn't want to play') he should not play.

I think this "doesn't want to play" stuff is bollocks, the kid is a Latics fan why wouldn't he want to play? He was interviewed by GMR on Tuesday, I didn't hear it but my Mum did, she said it sounds like he has depression or something.

Poor ickle Chrissy...

E4e

CWARD

E4e

FIGHT

Have been saying exactly the same for weeks now.

Playing with 10 men and results show it.

Give him the rest of the season off and tell him to come back fit for next season and with a dose of toughness to go with it.

One good clowt early on and he is out of the game.

Have been saying exactly the same for weeks now.

Playing with 10 men and results show it.

Give him the rest of the season off and tell him to come back fit for next season and with a dose of toughness to go with it.

One good clowt early on and he is out of the game.

Yep i have been advocating dropping taylor for weeks,actually months.

Not sure whats going on with the lad but i mentioned i saw him in a bookies just an hour before a game he pulled out of due to injury earlier in the season,he looked ok to me.

Anyway,personally i think hes a bit of a tart,and the opposing teams know it.

Simple instruction for teams opposing latics,give him a kick in first 10mins and he'll spend the rest of the game crying to referees.

Such a shame b/c he does have talent,he doesnt have any balls to go with it unfortunately.

Poor ickle Chrissy...

E4e

CWARD

I mentioned the interview on here on tuesday night and it was a very interesting insight into a young man doing what loads of people would see to be a dream job. I don't think it is available on i player or similar which is a shame, he talks a lot about how the current situation is affecting different players differently. I don't know him so can't comment on his attitude , commitment to Latics or his mental health but I wouldn't wish depression on anyone. I would love to see him back to his best for Latics but think he might benefit from a move like the other home grown product who my young daughter thought was called 'Bloody hell' Eardley

because smalley had a bust up with him because he was left on bench when he felt he should play as did :censored: seems its all in the past now

maybe maybe not,but long has it been since :censored: played regular???

if his head isnt right and its effecting him then he should grow a pair go to the gaffer and say look...im not helping the team here,i feel awkward have a slight injury and would benefit from a few games off...how about it......if dp says no then fair enough..he should go out n break his ankle whilst getting hammered and have a bloody good rest....

nobody likes to see home grown talent go down like has happened in the past...but points are more important than any one player,and we cant carry passengers,simple as

maybe maybe not,but long has it been since :censored: played regular???

if his head isnt right and its effecting him then he should grow a pair go to the gaffer and say look...im not helping the team here,i feel awkward have a slight injury and would benefit from a few games off...how about it......if dp says no then fair enough..he should go out n break his ankle whilst getting hammered and have a bloody good rest....

nobody likes to see home grown talent go down like has happened in the past...but points are more important than any one player,and we cant carry passengers,simple as

:censored: was dropped for fightin at xmas in a club/pub when the squad was on a drinks ban ! penney lost it and dropped him rightly so!!

smalley was dropped because he was gettin too big for his boots and penney acted on this by leavin him out then there was a little handbags between them and he "left him to stew" his words were