Jermaine Johnson plays for Latics reserves this afternoon

I thought that would send a shudder down your spines, but it's not the ex flyer we all knew and loved. it's a 19yo centre back fron Derby on trial.

http://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/page/NewsU...2036180,00.html

A shudder? I would love to see him back in a Latics shirt , he hasnt cut it in the Championship by being :censored: !

He may have been erratic but he was always entertaining!

A shudder? I would love to see him back in a Latics shirt , he hasnt cut it in the Championship by being :censored: !

I liked him too, but many Latics fans at the time were glad to see him leave.

He had the worst attitude of any footballer I have seen at BP ever, so I would love never to see him back, headless chicken.

Think Mr K Parker and Mr D Windass were worse for attitude imo... Not even going to mention Ricketts :lol:

I remember Johnson going to the Caribbean to play for Jamaica (I think) playing 8 minutes and not coming back for nearly a fortnight, that takes some beating in terms of bad attitude, I remember him being very quick but completely headless.

I remember Johnson going to the Caribbean to play for Jamaica (I think) playing 8 minutes and not coming back for nearly a fortnight, that takes some beating in terms of bad attitude, I remember him being very quick but completely headless.

Seems to have settled down at Sheff Wed though ,

could be seeing him next year anyway :lol:

He had the worst attitude of any footballer I have seen at BP ever, so I would love never to see him back, headless chicken.

Now something we agree on! That c*** can f*** right off!!! Chesterfield away, relegation looking extremely likely, his attitude stank. Would possibly put Dele Adebola above him for worst attitude ever but JJ should never wear the shirt again...I said it that day when he threw it at the dugout (when subbed for his on-field cowardice) and I'll say it again now! Some folk have very, very short memories!

Now something we agree on! That c*** can f*** right off!!! Chesterfield away, relegation looking extremely likely, his attitude stank. Would possibly put Dele Adebola above him for worst attitude ever but JJ should never wear the shirt again...I said it that day when he threw it at the dugout (when subbed for his on-field cowardice) and I'll say it again now! Some folk have very, very short memories!

I was at the match that day, up until then I was just about losing patienece with JJ, but not yet disliking him. However, he was an absolute disgrace in that match, as he was subbed I commented to my mate that that will be the last we would see of him in a Latics shirt. Thankfully it was. Would never have him back.

Dunno much about this JJ though.

I think when we released him it was a huge kick up the arse because Bradford and Wednesday fans love him, although with Wednesday looking likely to go down it doesn't mean much, but he's been their best player this season. I think with a lot of these talented players that we've had they need to be used correctly and I think he's an example of how we haven't taken advantage of a talent this includes the attitude which you have to bear in mind is partly down to the managment aswell as the individual. David Eyres was one of the best players not just because of his attitude but because of what he could do with the ball and I think a lot of people overlook the latter

Part of my problem with Penney is that he's signed ordinary players that will do the job and work hard, probably lack the flare especially in the final third, Brian Clough said that we don't apreciate talent enough in this country to have the right blend you need your grafters but you also need your talented players

I think when we released him it was a huge kick up the arse because Bradford and Wednesday fans love him, although with Wednesday looking likely to go down it doesn't mean much, but he's been their best player this season. I think with a lot of these talented players that we've had they need to be used correctly and I think he's an example of how we haven't taken advantage of a talent this includes the attitude which you have to bear in mind is partly down to the managment aswell as the individual. David Eyres was one of the best players not just because of his attitude but because of what he could do with the ball and I think a lot of people overlook the latter

Part of my problem with Penney is that he's signed ordinary players that will do the job and work hard, probably lack the flare especially in the final third, Brian Clough said that we don't apreciate talent enough in this country to have the right blend you need your grafters but you also need your talented players

As a manager said to me once "you need a few spuds with your steak" :grin: