The New Home Kit (and shorts)

Unique in what sense?

Would probably be the standard carbrini design with latics badge and colours?

If that club email said the colour is going to be different, I would go for navy ala masters, so maybe navy with red pinstripes?

MastersTeam.png

A navy and red Latics Home shirt? Are you serious???

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an idea.

I have just seen that advert for that programme were if you business is struggling a guru comes in a gets you all to work naked for the day.

Yes naked - apparently when your naked you can achieve lots of things like saving your business. (please note TTA....AH. Big Gordon)

So, it maybe not a nice sight - but on the basis that business improves and some of them don't deserve to wear the shirt anyway - play naked!!!

That should scare the oppostion - who has the biggest tackle eh!!

Well they use to do the Olympics naked in Greece when it first started :wink:

Alhtough BP on a winters night could cause frost bite to their appendages. - Hell move faster then!!!

Edited by underdog

I have an idea.

I have just seen that advert for that programme were if you business is struggling a guru comes in a gets you all to work naked for the day.

Yes naked - apparently when your naked you can achieve lots of things like saving your business. (please note TTA....AH. Big Gordon)

So, it maybe not a nice site - but on the basis that business improves and some of them don't deserve to wear the shirt anyway - play naked!!!

That should scare the oppostion - who has the biggest tackle eh!!

Well they use to do the Olympics naked in Greece when it first started :wink:

Alhtough BP on a winters night could cause frost bite to their appendages. - Hell move faster then!!!

I don't think i could BARE it! :grin:

A navy and red Latics Home shirt? Are you serious???

Club email states that

"The kit is a totally different look to the current style, not only in design terms, but also colour!!"

So only thing I could say with any relative certainty is that it wont be the blue shirt white trim/blue shorts/white socks it has been since 2004.

0,,10324~8770611,00.jpg

Bournemouth's new kit, seeing as the last one was the same as ours, the chances are this will be our design, maybe blue sleeves, white front with blue stripes if the blurb for our kit can be believed.

that looks nice and i wouldnt mind that for us with blue and white instead of red and black. i hope that if they are changing colour, it isnt to something random and there will be some sort of significance

edit - just thought, blue/navy with tangerine stripes wouldnt look bad. also, the logo of that one is ironed on but individually and not as a square which i always thought stood out and was a bit tacky

Edited by oafc-latics

that looks nice and i wouldnt mind that for us with blue and white instead of red and black. i hope that if they are changing colour, it isnt to something random and there will be some sort of significance

edit - just thought, blue/navy with tangerine stripes wouldnt look bad. also, the logo of that one is ironed on but individually and not as a square which i always thought stood out and was a bit tacky

So far on the fishul we have had indications that the new kit will see a change in colour and now that it is 'innovatively designed' - intriguing :huh:

tbh....so long as the team performs well and wins when we deserve too..I couldn't give a monkies chuff what the strip looks like...

maybe I'm just old fashioned... :blink:

But if the team doesn't perform well and we don't win, at least it would be some consolation if the players looked good whilst doing so!

So far on the fishul we have had indications that the new kit will see a change in colour and now that it is 'innovatively designed' - intriguing :huh:

Maybe it's just a marketing ploy, but I won't be happy if we move away from blue and white!

:(

Don't forget to vote - and vote LABOUR.