Francesco Totti

Ronaldinho

Adriano

Karim Benzema

Esteban Cambiasso

Patrick Vieira

Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Dean Furman

Understandable, but surely after all the Latics fans rallying to get him there Dean Furman must have got into the squad.

Not in SA prelim world cup squad?!?

Squad

:o

Not much of a surprise for me but that was for a different reason. I thought SA had a better squad than that and only a few of their players were SA based. SA domestic football is not that great and I would put us against their top flight teams quite regularly. Oh well- TBH if Furman can't get in their team maybe we should be sniffing around those who can as I think we ought to be able to give them a better deal than what they are getting currently.

We probably couldn't get them the necessary work permits.

I've tried, it's murder on Football Manager.

Depends which side of the ranking line they fall- I think after the world cup they should be on the right side of the line. They've not benefitted from failing to qualify for one tournament (the African Cup of nations) which was run as the same qualifying tournament they had already qualified for (the WC)- plus a whole bunch of friendlies.

Understandable, but surely after all the Latics fans rallying to get him there Dean Furman must have got into the squad.

I know, i'm still disgusted that Gregan got overlooked in favour of dragging Carragher out of retirement.

• 3 weeks later...

Rather than start a new topic I found out yesterday that FIFA are going to be paying the clubs on average £1000/player/day (that was what was quoted on Wiki- Linky http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Cup_2010 ). It wasn't uber clear if the likes of Chelsea will be getting more than that because of how much they pay their players. But it is money not to be sniffed at.

In case anybody cares, I saw Dean near Euston Square tube station a couple of days ago.

Thought not.

That's what happens when pressure is put on places like the Georgian, the problem is just pushed out onto the streets where it is far more dangerous.

In case anybody cares, I saw Dean near Euston Square tube station a couple of days ago.

Thought not.

Did he look like he filled a pair of XXL shorts? Omar picked them up at the laundry sale today.