Backroom Staff.

Apart from Philli I would say that there just maybe a cull.

If its true about Dickov will Gray hang around?

Discounting the last sentence due to time of the original post.

I’d imagine that most of the backroom guys will remain exactly where they are – Dux to continue as Reserve team manager / fitness; TP & MP to continue with the Youth sides and the new man to bring in just an assistant.

If it’s Dickov; then I feel it will be +1 and that’s it. My feelings would be to an experienced older head; to try and help out his obvious lack of experience.

Discounting the last sentence due to time of the original post.

I’d imagine that most of the backroom guys will remain exactly where they are – Dux to continue as Reserve team manager / fitness; TP & MP to continue with the Youth sides and the new man to bring in just an assistant.

If it’s Dickov; then I feel it will be +1 and that’s it. My feelings would be to an experienced older head; to try and help out his obvious lack of experience.

Did our goalkeeping coach leave just after penny?

The new manager should be able to bring in 2 new members of the backroom staff, presumably an experienced coach and a goalkeeping coach.

Any suggestions?

Gary Kelly as keeper coach and Stuart Ripley as assistant is what I am hearing.

From what i heard a couple of days ago there will be cuts (due to finances). Not just in the coaching staff but in all areas (it’s already started with a few members of staff gone from behind the scenes)

I don’t know if it will affect who/how many staff the new manager can bring in.

From what i heard a couple of days ago there will be cuts (due to finances). Not just in the coaching staff but in all areas (it’s already started with a few members of staff gone from behind the scenes)

I've heard we are not having a manager, just an assistant manager things are that tight.

We certainly won't be having a goalkeeping coach anyway - well not one that is employed by the club anyhow. Snip, snip, snip....

Edited by oafcprozac