Nicky Weaver

Someone has just told me what Nicky Weaver is being lined up as a possible signing. I'm not averse to that, and would personally like to see if we could offload Brill to put his wages towards a pay-as-you-play deal for Weaver (going off his injury history) then we have a good young keeper in Fleming as backup.

everyone's thoughts?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility. We definitely need one because Brill is cack and, in my opinion, Fleming isn't much better.

I got told today we are signing Gerard Wiekens and Andy Morrison in a double swoop. Not going to name who told me, but it was a ginger winger for us who started on the right, then moved to the left under Sheridan and had his problems with injury last season.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility. We definitely need one because Brill is cack and, in my opinion, Fleming isn't much better.

I got told today we are signing Gerard Wiekens and Andy Morrison in a double swoop. Not going to name who told me, but it was a ginger winger for us who started on the right, then moved to the left under Sheridan and had his problems with injury last season.

my opinion is that you make up a lot of rumors. was it you who the other day said that you had spoken to a latics player and they had told you that paul dickov would not be our new manager?

my opinion is that you make up a lot of rumors. was it you who the other day said that you had spoken to a latics player and they had told you that paul dickov would not be our new manager?

well due to the fact Morrison retired 7/8 years ago ......................

Paul Scholes...?

RoyleArmy is definitely a character from the same mind as James Maker.

Bloody hell, forgot about James :grin:

I can assure you he's not responsible for James, he was my creation back in the dark days of my schizophrenia!!

wheli thync ewhoz :blink:

You and Dave Penny have some clear common ground. Is it beyond the realms of fantasy that you might suffer the same fate....or is that too much wishful thinking? B)

You and Dave Penny have some clear common ground. Is it beyond the realms of fantasy that you might suffer the same fate....or is that too much wishful thinking? B)

Is Fleming much better?

I think he's incredibley average. I think we simply need a new keeper over either of our keepers.

Is Fleming much better?

I think he's incredibley average. I think we simply need a new keeper over either of our keepers.

I didn't rate fleming that much when i saw him to be honest. He certainly isn't the saviour a lot of people were making him out to be when brill was having his problems last season.

my short answer is no a-hole! check your facts first before running your mouth!!

I was just relaying what my friend (a blackburn fan) had mentioned to me that he had heard. I assume you never post anything you hear on this forum (oh no, I'm wrong as I can see you've posted 321 times more than me!!) that may/may not be true. At no point did I ever say this was fact! Get a grip man!! Its quite obvious that "scotty doesn't know" in fact he knows NOTHING!!

Edited by fogeats

my short answer is no a-hole! check your facts first before running your mouth!!

I was just relaying what my friend (a blackburn fan) had mentioned to me that he had heard. I assume you never post anything you hear on this forum (oh no, I'm wrong as I can see you've posted 321 times more than me!!) that may/may not be true. At no point did I ever say this was fact! Get a grip man!! Its quite obvious that "scotty doesn't know" in fact he knows NOTHING!!

I didn't think it was an unrealistic post of yours to be fair - not considering some of the clowns that regularly post here :wink:

I didn't think it was an unrealistic post of yours to be fair - not considering some of the clowns that regularly post here :wink:

Its moron's like that that ruin a message board. You get a mix of the truth and people throwing idea's out. Take the initial Dickov rumour as a perfect example as that came from hearsay from city fans!! I bet there were few who believed the rumour when they first heard it until it started gaining more and more strength.

I'm liking the Hoskins rumour at the moment! Thats pie-in-the sky but I like it! :lol:

Its moron's like that that ruin a message board. You get a mix of the truth and people throwing idea's out. Take the initial Dickov rumour as a perfect example as that came from hearsay from city fans!! I bet there were few who believed the rumour when they first heard it until it started gaining more and more strength.

I'm liking the Hoskins rumour at the moment! Thats pie-in-the sky but I like it! :lol:

TO be fair the Dickov rumour came from razza who said that he was being interviewed. AS you say a few scoffed it, but then came a city rumour elsewhere then it was bandwagon time.

RA just works on scattergun put a few stretcthig the truths and one might just be right. Not unconicidentally it is the approach of Blue Pizza's betting, who has never placed a single bet to win in his life!.

Edited by singe