Dickov's First season as Manager

2010 / 2011 Where will Latics Finish?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Where in the league do you think we will finish?

• Champions
    • Play Offs
    • Top Ten
    • Better than 2009/2010 Season
    • Bottom 5 but safe
    • We are Doomed... Relegation beckons

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to be positive, so I'm going for a top 10 finish.

It's going to be an interesting season, hold on tight folks the roller coaster will be setting off soooooooooonnnnnnnnn.

When you say roller-coaster, you mean the Caterpillar ride, yes? The one with the canopy. Or is it the little Teacup thing? Either one...

When you say roller-coaster, you mean the Caterpillar ride, yes? The one with the canopy. Or is it the little Teacup thing? Either one...

Listen rummy a lady of my age will take any ride she can get.....oh dear did I just type that out aloud? :shock:

The caterpillar ride could be scary for the little ones at BP I suppose but us seasoned fans will enjoy the ride I am sure....

Now which ride scared the bejesus outta me most...hmmmmmm

What he said.

Voted bottom 5 but safe; as I hope some signings will be made to make us slightly stronger than we were last season; but for the most part I expect PD will be working with the bulk of last seasons team; who bar 1 or 2 exceptions; are relegation material players. Factoring in the above; I hope to be 6 to 9 points better off than we were this season; seeing us in the bottom sides but safe IMO

I think that is (potentially) a tad harsh on the squad currently at BP. True, they badly underperformed last season, and some would say that they suffered from chronic mis-management, and the injury woes were plain to see. It is certainly no major claim that the likes of Chris Taylor, Dean Smalley, Keigan Parker and possibly Joe Colbeck performed way below their potential. What the reasons are lie open to interpretation and discussion. Additionally, we never saw the elusive Purdie and Pawel Abbott deinitely suffered from his injury woes.

So, maybe we do have a squad that can perform way better than avoiding relegation, just. Certainly, that seemed to be the feeling before the campaign started. Really, the question is can we replace the likes of Parker, :censored: and Guy with similar quality, and simultaneously get Taylor, Smalley and Abbott playing at their peak. That I think will determine how well we do.

Now which ride scared the bejesus outta me most...hmmmmmm

Perhaps that Ice Blast one at Blackpool, it reaches dizzing heights for a split second just to plummet so fast that your arse falls out, then comes to rest at the bottom - you get off and find something better to do...

vh524g.gif

QUOTE (Blue_Pizza @ Jun 10 2010, 01:20 AM)

Hope you all managed to get on. Got maximum bet of £9.25 on him @ 20/1, when news filtered through he'd been interviewed.

Paid for the annual bets anyway.

£70 on us to win promotion

£30 on us to win the the league

£15 on us to win the league cup

£10 on us to win the fa cup

£25 on us to win the league cup£25 on us to progress into the last 8 of the league or fa cup

£30 on us to win the JPT

£10 e/w on Alessendra & Eaves to be league one top goalscorer

Bloody hell, BP

I wish I was you're bookmaker.